Pictionary XXIX - The one after the Spamsmoot - Finished, come look!

Buckwheat

14 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

i am still waiting for the r rated version of this game

:smoking:

Maybe you need to host that yourself.

I will not be playing that. I was not okay with yout picture where everybody is in their smallclothes. The picture you just posted, I am most definitely not comfortable with that either. I do not care that these are just crude drawings, I do not want something that represents myself - or other people I care about - being (half) naked on the Internet.

as a true gentleman my beautiful Mother raised me to be, i shall immediately apologize for making you feel uncomfortable, which was not my goal. 

Spoiler

honestly boring shit follows

Spoiler

i honestly wish my queens would get on the same page 

i never claimed to not be a rogue...and i didn't draw anyone naked just a bubble cartoon and a bird with teats and bush

...i agree harry potter was vulgar but the small clothes pic and this last were not in my opinion and clearly matched the description

Count Duckula is fantastic so far! In the interval currently.

So far:

- The plot is about austerity. Castle Duckula is being repossessed because they can't pay the bills. Eh?

- We have a random guy called Mike who is our gateway into the Castle, and he's been hypnotised by Duckula so that whenever he hears a bell he turns into a Fireman. Except it's an American stripper fireman, with stripper music and red flashing lights and a watergun that he sprays us with.

- He also told us that we shouldn't talk to strangers, but then it was okay because he told us his name, and we told him our names, and is that really an okay message to be telling to children??

- and then accuses us of wetting ourselves.

- We are addressed as "Boys and girls and mums and dads". We are not sure where we fit into this.

- Nanny was cooking a "cucumber surprise" and there was a problem because the oven was set to "super hot" so it was going to "explode" and cover us in "green goo"

- and the first half ended with Igor leading us in singing "Tonight's gonna be a good night" (with actions).

This is spectacular. Truly fun for all the family, especially 3-9 year olds. As advertised.

Sniffer, I do not say it was vulgar. It could be or not.

What it is is against my sense of privacy, especially on the Internet.

We are probably not going to agree on that. All I can is kindly ask you is to leave me out of any of such pictures in the future.

my darling blushing ex-Queen not to worry from now on stick people and symbols are all you shall be in....

and for the record I adore you... :bowdown:

and for the complete record - i am the only self proclaimed asshole on the board  :commie:beware my drawings youngsters...

any chance we could have an update?   I need to know if I should sharpen the shock probes and for how many.

Also the 1st post says we are on the round before, so some may not realise when the time limit is.   Like real soon.

I may just end up randomly prodding people.

Archived