Colony -USA Network

Martini Sigil

I for one don't care at all about the invaders. Or the mystery surrounding them. It was clear from the start that it was a show about the drama of the resistance/terrorism.

I'm more interested to know about the politics and the rulers of this new occupied world. And they seem to be revealing more and more every episode. And Adrian Pasdar better be a the center of everything.

5 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I for one don't care at all about the invaders. Or the mystery surrounding them. It was clear from the start that it was a show about the drama of the resistance/terrorism.

I'm more interested to know about the politics and the rulers of this new occupied world. And they seem to be revealing more and more every episode. And Adrian Pasdar better be a the center of everything.

I know what you're saying... but the Aliens are the reason for everything.... we only know about one small section of the country (with hearsay about other colonies) ...adding the Aliens to the mix --IMO-- should spice up a fairly bland show...I find that the less binary a plot is, the more interesting t becomes...

I actually find this decent without knowing why. It has all the trappings of a straight-to-cancellation sci-fi show that I've seen 100s of times before, but for some reason I keep watching. It sure ain't Josh Holloway. I don't think Callies is as bad as people say - she's probably carrying some baggage with her from The Walking Dead - but she's not exactly a reason to watch either. In fact, it seems like every element and actor in the show is exactly what you'd expect. I dunno. Maybe I was just ready for another alien invasion story.

On 3/4/2016 at 3:05 PM, MisterOJ said:

Yeah, last night was pretty good. For some reason, after seeing "the factory" I am tending to lean toward the theory that the overlords are actually just humans who've time traveled from the future.

That's definitely what I've been thinking ever since you brought it up.

But in the latest episode we catch what might be our first glimpse of the visitors.

Spoiler

Looks like a human in a suit. But check out the hand. Dude's only got four unfeasibly long fingers. Could be a highly-evolved version of homo-sapien I guess, but with only four fingers?

Anyways, it's the season finale next week. Pretty sure there'll be some kind of reveal.

Archived