Who will be Sansa's final husband?

purple-eyes

Legally, Tyrion is her husband, but I am not sure who she will end up with. 

Until this point, Sansa practically attracted every male in her life. 

Firstly, Joffery. He wanted to bed her. Then we have creepy Dontos, little finger and that Eyrie singer. And also Hound. And also Tyrion.

(Honestly those kisses from Dontos and LF are quite creepy, I do not know why she would allow that.) 

Sweet Robin also loved her, and Harry the heir is on his way. 

So I think Sansa is like "roadside rose", loved by every man she encountered.

Considering she will likely meet Aegon, I have a feeling Aegon will like her too. 

By yeah, there is Elia Sand the reborn Lyanna, but I think since Aegon is not son of Rhaegar, he would not be interested in a half-horse this time. 

Among all of these guys, who do you think will be her husband?

Or she will end up with Ramsey like in the show?

Or she will reunite with Tyrion and become lady of casterly rock?

or she will marry Aegon and die with him? 

I actually think that she will end up wedding Ramsay, like in a show.

Some sad shit will happen to Harry and/or Sweetrobin so LF will come to plan to ask from Cersei Wardenship over North if he deals with Boltons with knights of Vale or he just may think he can gain more with that marriage and lets her go north. Thats in case if Stannis loses which I hope wont happen but I dont think it is likely, Mannis is way to popular to be alive.

Her marring Aegon or Tyrion is to ordinary and predictable for ASOIAF.

Maybe even LF marries her, he invested too much in her to just sells her somewhere.

I think that legally she will remain married to Tyrion.  And her kids (but not Tyrion's) will inherit Casterly Rock.  It will be done with the blessing of the holder of the IT.  I just don't see Cersei/Tommen/Myrcella holding onto it, and I don't see some random Lannister cousin becoming the richest man in Westeros.  Sansa/Tyrion would then parallel Robert/Cersei, 

I agree, I think she will be Aegon's Queen and be happy but for the brief time she has left to live.  One of  Dany's dragonswill kill her with her little baby still in her womb I think, thus giving her a very tragic end.

I think it'll be the other way around. She lives to raise a little Blackfyre-Stark baby, but her Aegon bae gets killed by a dragon. It'll be tragic, to be sure, but you can't make an omelette without breaking some Eggs.

I think it'll be the other way around. She lives to raise a little Blackfyre-Stark baby, but her Aegon bae gets killed by a dragon. It'll be tragic, to be sure, but you can't make an omelette without breaking some Eggs.

Oh you, breaking some Eggs. Well played.

In Martin's original plot, Sansa married Joff, had kids, and fought against the Starks. I believe that's still the plot, somehow. I think she'll pick up Petyr's ruthless lawful evil streak and rejoin the Lannisters. As to how, I'm not sure.

I doubt Tyrion is involved, as that's desperado and NOT what Petyr's teaching her.

It might mean hooking up with Lancel. My mobile, as I write right now, is trying to autocorrect "Lancel" to "Lancelot." Listen to the phone. It's meant to be listened to. Lancel may come through as a knight of the Faith in shining armor, a Lancelot, a Sansa's wet dream. Through him, she can get the Rock.

My bet is on Tommen, though. Through HIM, she gets the throne. Here's how: Margery and Cersei are both executed for being females. Or, Cersei is executed and Margery is disengaged from Tommen for lying about her virginity and sent back to High Garden. Then King's Landing is besieged by Targ lowlifes. Sansa conives in the Vale to shove Petyr aside, then enlists Harry's support WITHOUT marrying him. Or maybe she keeps Petyr, I don't know. Anyway, the Vale liberates King's Landing from the siege and Sansa marries Tommen in reward.

Maybe. Hard to say. I still think Martin has his original plans vaguely intact, though. Even if the way it happens is massively different.

Aegon.

Perhaps Jon once its found out that he's actually Sansa's first cousin and not half brother.

She'll still be like a sister to him since they grew up together under one roof. It's not like these bonds will go away after his reveal.

Jon:so you're not my half sister but cousin? Maybe we should get on it, what da ya say, Sansa? Targaryens way. Like that.

Aegon.

She'll still be like a sister to him since they grew up together under one roof. It's not like these bonds will go away after his reveal.

Jon:so you're not my half sister but cousin? Maybe we should get on it, what da ya say, Sansa? Targaryens way. Like that.

Well if Jon takes the Iron Throne and Sansa becomes the Queen in the North then their marriage would help knit the kingdom back together.

Well if Jon takes the Iron Throne and Sansa becomes the Queen in the North then their marriage would help knit the kingdom back together.

That'd be a bad marriage imo,not political wise but in personal level wise.
Sansa has never respected or look at Jon too much, she's been like that ever since she understands the word bastard
Jon would know that her niceness would be because he is king

It'll move from bad to really terrible if Arya resurface

That'd be a bad marriage imo,not political wise but in personal level wise.Sansa has never respected or look at Jon too much, she's been like that ever since she understands the word bastard
Jon would know that her niceness would be because he is king

It'll move from bad to really terrible if Arya resurface

I don't recall Sansa ever being cold or disrespectful towards Jon.  Now that I think about it, I can't recall Sansa and Jon interacting much at all.  Jon was usually tied up with Arya.

Archived