Myrcella

dariopatke

How do you think that storyline involving her will go? Will she live? If she does, how will Jaime react? Will she die? If she does, will Jaime return to Dorne to confront Doran, will he go to KLl? How would her death affect Cersei? How will Doran react? Will he kill Ellaria and Sand Snakes and beg for mercy or he is actually behind assasination?

How do you think that storyline involving her will go? Will she live? If she does, how will Jaime react? Will she die? If she does, will Jaime return to Dorne to confront Doran, will he go to KLl? How would her death affect Cersei? How will Doran react? Will he kill Ellaria and Sand Snakes and beg for mercy or he is actually behind assasination?

Will she live?Unless they have some antidote...hardly.

Jaime will surely be devastated as she died in his arms. This can only further advance Cersei's madness and drive the wedge between them.

No. Jaime will stay in KL as we know from the spoilers and deal with Faith and the whole mess of a situation.

Doran's reaction. He'll suspect who done that. Ellaria is in trouble as main suspect. Well, whole Dorne is going to be reduced and just a filler until Dany arrives.

Will she live?Unless they have some antidote...hardly.

Jaime will surely be devastated as she died in his arms. This can only further advance Cersei's madness and drive the wedge betwen them.

No. Jaime will stay in KL as we know fro mthe spoilers and deal with Faith and the whole mess of a situation.

Doran's reaction. He'll suspect who done that. Ellaria is in trouble as main suspect. Well, whole Dorne is goig to be reduced and just a filler until Dany arrives.

Perhaps Trystane has some, but not likely.

He doesnt have to stay in Dorne much, first ep only, in second he travells and in third he is in KL.

He will kill her for sure, but is he involved in that?

Cersei will blame him for her death, he'll handle the Faith early but then after hearing about Lancel and Cersei from Lancel he will go to the riverlands to converge with brienne/brotherhood/freys/tullys etc.

Ellaria is definitely dead

i just dont how trystane will fit into all this, i figured he was gona be like faegon but it seems unlikely now

Perhaps Trystane has some, but not likely.

He doesnt have to stay in Dorne much, first ep only, in second he travells and in third he is in KL.

He will kill her for sure, but is he involved in that?

I find that very unlikely. As we saw Cersei/Lena Headey in black dress in one shot(others were Ramsay on the horse and Dany with Dothraki) and one picture for magazine. It is definitely to mourn Myrcella. Trystane's role is intriguing. Being kept as a prisoner might be the safest bet.

I would say no. Why would he send his only heir on a suicide mission, when he is a key to any alliance with Dany. I don't think he expected that, because since Trystane his only heir will be in the hands of his enemy and mad Cersei. Yes, I think Doran wants IT through Dany. Martells and Targaryens in the end.

She is dead.  

He can go back and ask doran to explain..

Doran will punish Ellaria ..

Jamie i think will not reveal tge manner in whivh myrcella died or will tell the guilty is punished..thus trying to protect trystene from any blame that cersei can put on him .he has to sit on the small council remember 

Doran will send tyene with trystene now secretly warning her to keep trystne safe and keep and eye out for cersei...

H

Well the Dorne storyline is one of the storylines I dont know where it is going (well probably the case with most s6 storylines). I was in the camp of Trystane playing the fAegon type role, which is still possible. However with Trystane sitting on the small council with Myrcella getting killed and Cersei already in paranoid mode. I dont know what they are going to do. However I believe Ellaria days are numbered, and even though she has most likely forced Doran hand into a situation of war, it doesnt mean he wont punish her. Plus think the SS will also be going to KL. Now I recon Tommen will be killed in s6.

Now who will occupy the IT? Perhaps Gendry is found and legitimized by the FM, which is a massive stretch. Or Trystane is put on the IT, and waiting for Dany to come. 

Elaria is definitely a dead woman walking. i suspect that once everyone is captured, she will be beheaded in front of the Sand Snakes.

As for King's Landing, it is possible burns Cersei burns it down at the end of the season. Though it wouldn't surprise me if that happens next season.

It never occurred to me at all that she wouldn't be dead. I think it will carry out more consequences and story development with her death than her being alive for three reasons. 

1) Ellaria is killed after betraying her oath. The sand snakes may or may not be killed along with her but her involvement is crystal clear given that snog she gave Myrcella. Doran and Jamie will connect the dots. 

2) Trystane will either be held hostage or killed, depending on who deals with the matter.

3) Tommen will be pressured by Cersei into going to war with Dorne. 

If she had lived, I imagine Cersei would still be wanting her revenge if she found out about the assassination attempts but the matter would probably be resolved with just number one and Trystane would just be held hostage. 

On 1/15/2016 at 8:24 AM, dariopatke said:

It will be very interesting to see how they handle the clusterf$%k that was the Dorne storyline. I dont think Doran was behind the assassination of Myrcella. D&D have effectively made Ellaria seem the most stupid character - to put Trystane's life at risk by killing M on a ship with her Father and a sellsword. All for revenge ! I think Doran will execute Ellaria. I hope so she is so annoying and nothing like the book Ellaria. As for Cersei she will become more mad and bitter propelling her further toward the Maggy prophecy fullfillment.    

And I dont get about Ellaria is that she is trying to avenge Oberyns death by killing Myrcela- hurt a little girl, something that Oberyn was very proud to say doesnt happen in Dorne.

Its like killing a gay because someone related to him killed your brother who is gay rights activist.

Cersei will imprison Trystane. Jaime will vouch for his innocence, but Cersei will ignore him. She'll demand the head Ellaria Sand. Doran will comply, but Cersei will kill Trystane anyway. Dorne allies with Dany during her invasion. 

AFAIK, there has been no hint of the actress on any set. So I suppose, as for Stannis, we must assume she is dead. Doran should at least execute Ellaria, probably the SS too. They were not really helpful anyway. Complete waste compared to the books. All HBO Dorne is a waste. No Nymeria in the Small Council (ok Trystane could do), no Tyene infiltrating the Faith, no Sarella in the Citadel. Better to completely forget Dorne in future seasons. They dropped Aegon, so I don't see what they can do with Dorne now.

Archived