Maisie WIlliams on Jon Snow

JonSnowed

Maisie says there is a great twist with Jon but she cannot tell us that he will be 'alive'.  This may be a nothing story but could Jon become some sort of Cold hands character?  If that's how it pans out I would be extremely disappointed.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-01-18/maisie-williams-on-jon-snow-in-game-of-thrones-theres-a-great-twist-but-i-cant-say-that-hes-going-to-be-alive

I think she's just trying to get out of saying he will come back alive but giving people a reason to know his story isn't over yet. The only twist I see is that once he does come back he won't be the same good old Jon and will lose a part of what made him him, and that shouldn't be considered a twist since we already saw this with Beric in season 3. 

You have to remember that there are millions of fans out there who don't go on message boards and analyse every word the actors say. They think he's dead.

The twist that Maisie is likely referring to is that either Jon isn't dead or he's going to be resurrected. I don't think its any more than that. Remember she is still talking about Arya being blind which will probably only take up a small part of the season.

I'm sure Maisie herself would be surprised to know that people now think Jon will be a Zombie!

Also congrats Maisie on a well deserved award.

10 minutes ago, aussiegirl said:

You have to remember that there are millions of fans out there who don't go on message boards and analyse every word the actors say. They think he's dead.

The twist that Maisie is likely referring to is that either Jon isn't dead or he's going to be resurrected. I don't think its any more than that. Remember she is still talking about Arya being blind which will probably only take up a small part of the season.

I'm sure Maisie herself would be surprised to know that people now think Jon will be a Zombie!

Also congrats Maisie on a well deserved award.

Highly unlikely. I was kidding about zombie version of Jon.

Maisie deserves this award. She'S got a great career before her.

Lol imagine first scene of ep1 when Alliser or evem better Olly burns Jon in some pit on unmarked place relatively far from CB. Now that would be huuuge fu to wiewers, but one part of me would actually like that, I wonder how story would go if he isnt there.

That photos from set, quotes from interwievs, its more than obvious that he is back, he may be cold and harsh like true kings of winter, but will be alive.

Still wonder if resurrection will happen at the Wall or for example a wildlings camp. I'm looking forward noz so much to resurrection itself, but what leads to it and consequences of it.

Good point about Kings of Winter. As for burning him...they did not used glamour stuff with Mel. That migjht be the way, but easiest way is to smuggle him out of CB and we have currently best one out there.

1 hour ago, 0LordCommanderSnow0 said:

I'd say his resurrection will take place away from the wall then have him return to fuck shit up and recruit wildlings along the way. 

I have to say I'm far more interested in what Jon does regarding the Night's watch and how he thinks/feels in general then 'how' he comes back from the dead.

She lied when she said he was really dead. Why believe there is a once of truth in what she says this time? She is just trying to hide the truth. She said he was dead when it was still possible to believe that. Now that he has returned, everyone can see that. She says he has returned, but he is not alive. I believe in nothing she says now.

On January 23, 2016 at 0:44 PM, BalerionTheCat said:

She lied when she said he was really dead. Why believe there is a once of truth in what she says this time? She is just trying to hide the truth. She said he was dead when it was still possible to believe that. Now that he has returned, everyone can see that. She says he has returned, but he is not alive. I believe in nothing she says now.

Jon is dead. You can't resurrect a living person, because they're still.... alive. Plus it's the only way to get him out of his NW vows. 

Jon is obviously going to have a HUGE arc this season, otherwise, he wouldn't be on the main poster.

Be careful with what Maisie says. She likes to troll the fanbase. With the leak pictures on set there doesn't appear to be any twist from a physical standpoint. Like say an white walker or something like that. But I think most of us will tend to agree that Jon will become a shade more colder and vengeful  perhaps.

How f'd would it be if they pulled a Bran with Jon Snow and didn't show him until the last few episodes of the season :blink:  The Unsullied would take to the interwebz like a mob calling for blood

That would only piss wiewers. That and excluding of CLEGANEBOWL would ruin this season.

I would like to see him winning over wildlings than Umber and other Northmen by ep6 or 7 when he marches on Ramsay which will happen in ep9.

And I have an important question, has anyone seen Rory on set?

On ‎1‎. ‎2‎. ‎2016 at 11:45 AM, JonSnowed said:

E-Online have said that season 6 will open with Jon Snow, I'm assuming now that Mel will find him lying on the floor and bring him back first episode.

She has precisely no reason to resurrect him...unless R'hllor interwine. Doubt it's gonna happen that early and screeners will see it in advance. Or maybe Edd will find him, orGhost will be laying besides him and making sounds.

On 1/18/2016 at 3:38 PM, Lord Friendzone said:

Highly unlikely. I was kidding about zombie version of Jon.

Maisie deserves this award. She'S got a great career before her.

Well, I think technically if he's brought back by the red kiss he wouldn't actually be alive, right?  It's implied in the books at least that people that are brought back aren't truly alive.  Beric is referred to as dead by the dwarf lady on High Heart and Arya notes that she never sees him eat or sleep.

That's not to say he'd be a zombie, though, because being a zombie implies a lack of free will or consciousness and that's not the case with people brought back by the red kiss.

Of course, there are other ways to bring people back too, including him warging into another body.  But I consider that to be less likely than Jon being resurrected.

Archived