How will Aegon face his final doom

purple-eyes

Just now, Franklin VI said:

You're making a giant leap when you say Aegon will try to steal a dragon.  The nearest dragon is thousands of leagues away and he is 100% loyal to his mother, the Mother of Dragons.  The other two are even farther away. 

What will likely get Aegon killed, if he gets killed, is the coming battle with Randyll Tarly.  Dorne and the Reach hate one another.  I expect Dorne to side with Aegon and he will end up fighting Randyll Tarly on the battlefield. 

Another danger I can see for Aegon is Darkstar.  I am of the opinion that Darkstar is an illegit son of King Aerys II and a Dayne. 

It is kind of fun to imagine darkstar is bastard of Aerys. 

Then darkstar can be a dragon head too. 

But somebody mentioned he is indeed a dayne. Not a secret bastard. 

1 minute ago, purple-eyes said:

It is kind of fun to imagine darkstar is bastard of Aerys. 

Then darkstar can be a dragon head too. 

But somebody mentioned he is indeed a dayne. Not a secret bastard. 

Sure.  But he will never ride a dragon.  Only Dany gets to ride the dragons.  She is the dragon with three heads.  Unprecedented, but I believe she will be the only person who can ride and bond three dragons. 

21 hours ago, purple-eyes said:

That is a stone beast, I remembered, not a stone dragon. But sure, beast can be any animal I guess.

I always feel his greyscale will make a big thing in the story, even the show transfered it to Jorah, which means it is sort of necessary.

I remembered in European history, there was one infected patient brought thousands of people's death.

Maybe Westeros will have something like this.

A stone beast that breathes shadow fire, and griffins aren't portrayed as breathing fire, only dragons. Besides, there is no lie to slay in that scenario. I think given the first two point to Stannis and Aegon, the stone beast is supposed to be representative of a king. 

Westeros did have something like that, it was the grey plague, which spreads faster and more easily compared to greyscale. 

21 hours ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

Yeah, I agree, especially because he swore to put Rhaegar's son on the Iron Throne *wink wink nudge nudge*

He would see that son as being given another chance at redemption. Also, one look at that son's name, and he'll think Rhaegar named his son for him. 

I think he'll be on the throne when Dany finally arrives in Westeros.  Invites her to wed him.  She won't do it, Varys recognizes she's the one with the power/army so tells her that he's actually not Aegon.  She flies Dragonstone and invites "Aegon" to visit and meet her dragons.  He tries to pet/say hi to drogon and that fake gets roasted.

Rhaenyra 2.0  

16 hours ago, Franklin VI said:

Sure.  But he will never ride a dragon.  Only Dany gets to ride the dragons.  She is the dragon with three heads.  Unprecedented, but I believe she will be the only person who can ride and bond three dragons. 

Why would she ride 3 dragons?

What good would that do? It is like having 3 tanks but you can only use one at a time. It is pointless

Aegon is fake, but who are the parents?

I think the parents are Ned Stark and Ashara Dayne and this will become apparent due to the death of Jon Snow.

Thing is that Jon has to be Targarean and Aegon obviously isn't a Targarean.

I think fake Aegon discovers he is actually a Snow/Stark and has something of an identity crisis.

Archived