Maisie Williams hint about Jon Snow

katb93

So I read/watched an interview Maisie gave at the London Film Critics Awards.

This is what she said. 

"I feel so mean because I speak to people and they’re all like, ‘Jon Snow, is he back?’ And it’s like really heartbreaking because people are like, ‘yeah, but he’s coming back though?,'” Williams said. “It’s a great twist but I can’t say he’s going to be alive.”

It got me thinking about what she could mean. If he is resurrected would this mean he is more un-dead than alive? 

Thoughts? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The speculation now is more of *how* he is alive rather then *if* he's alive.

It's possible he never died to began with.  People are jumping to that conclusion what nobody truly knows if he actually *died* or not.  People can (and have) survived multiple stab wounds...especially in a cold place where the cold helps slow down blood flow.

The most obvious answer I think is that Jon SNOW in dead, but that he is resurrected as Jon STARK. I assume once you die you're free of your vows so he can take up the original offer from Stannis (assuming it's still available of course).

So a reborn Jon can go and fight his family's fight and retake Winterfell from those scumbag Boltons. That could be where the Ep. 9 title comes from. 

The answer is, there is an awesome twist as to how he is resurrected. If they stay with the other known occurrences, look at Beric and his 'rebirths'.  I think fire has to be involved, to awaken the Targaryen blood inside. One of the ways they were known was through their tolerance of heat and fire. If Tyrion is also a 'Targaryen' as son as posed, that may explain how he releases the dragons from Meereen.

So that after he recovers he no longer will be the same Jon Snow? Does that mean he will be smiling and laughing all the time and ditching that emo / dour look that he has all the time? :rolleyes: 

• 2 weeks later...

She literally can't say he's going to be alive.  That's all I take from that quote.

The actors can't spill the beans, but they don't need to.  It's never been a secret.

Archived