Maisie Williams hint about Jon Snow

katb93

On 3/14/2016 at 9:21 PM, Lady Sansa's Direwolf said:

The answer is, there is an awesome twist as to how he is resurrected. If they stay with the other known occurrences, look at Beric and his 'rebirths'.  I think fire has to be involved, to awaken the Targaryen blood inside. One of the ways they were known was through their tolerance of heat and fire. If Tyrion is also a 'Targaryen' as son as posed, that may explain how he releases the dragons from Meereen.

Jon escapes death into Ghost. He hangs out in Ghost until Snow's body rises as a wight. Once that happens, he wrestles the body away from whatever is animating it and becomes both living and dead.

On 4/1/2016 at 0:43 PM, Urien the Ragged said:

Jon escapes death into Ghost. He hangs out in Ghost until Snow's body rises as a wight. Once that happens, he wrestles the body away from whatever is animating it and becomes both living and dead.

I agree with almost all of it. I think when Mel goes to burn his body.  He will walk away unharmed from the fire. He is fire and ice.

Just one of my theories for it.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Igziabeher said:

John Bradley's interview on Conan yesterday made it sound like the idea of Jon being Ghost for any period of time was the dumbest theory he's ever heard.

Well, their bluff has been called. So it won't be Melisandre or warging! Gee, D&D, your show is too smart for us dumb book readers! 

Spoiler

Of course, Option 3, i.e. Jon is brought back by Bran and Bloodraven magic to be Show-Coldhands, is pure mastery, which basically means they got it from the books.

I personally think that-whatever we like it or not or if we think it is bad writing or not-in both show and book Jon is going to come back to life trough fire.Everyone thinks that the second time is not possible,and that is why Martin is going to use the fire resurrection scenario.First time the blood magic was used,maybe the second time another type of magic is going to be used,maybe the old gods/bloodraven powers ?

On 4/1/2016 at 6:43 PM, Urien the Ragged said:

that would be really interesting. so he becomes conscious White Walker, WW on the side of the humans.. he would still be vulnerable to Valerian steel and dragon glass..

I'm thinking it's a completely different twist then we're all expecting. I'm thinking it's not Melisandre at all. I think she'll try and ultimately fail. If she had this sort of ability prior, I would think she'd try it on her man Stannis first. 

I'm starting to think these whole Jon Snow is dead quotes are actually true. Not that he doesn't come back. But when he does, he isn't actually alive. And in that sense I don't think he rises as a wight either.

My thoughts are that he becomes an empty vessel for Bran. I'm really thinking Bran uses his ever growing green seer abilities to warg into Jon's dead body and actually control him and his actions. In this situation, Jon is actually dead and gone. But his body serves as a vessel for Bran to strike revenge against all of those that have crossed the Starks. My only issue with this theory is, it kind of kills the whole build up of who his real parents happen to be. If he's just some dead body, who really cares if he is actually a partial Targaryan ? Maybe Bran uses that to his advantage to try and gain the Iron Throne through Jons body. But that would kind of be a weak way to go. Anywho, that's my current theory.

On 3/15/2016 at 3:12 PM, Masha said:

So that after he recovers he no longer will be the same Jon Snow? Does that mean he will be smiling and laughing all the time and ditching that emo / dour look that he has all the time? :rolleyes: 

Jon as a stand-up comic perhaps, going on the road with Dolorous Edd (can't remember if they've killed off Edd)?  Or stern Zombie Jon?  Coldhands Jon?  Jon goes pirating with Saladhor Saan and grows his hair?

The mind boggles.

John morphs into a raven at the time of his death. He then wargs into a prostitute in Mole's town. Shows his breast to the camera to keep the T&A rating up.

He then returns to Castle Black and kills all his assailants. But, not because they murdered him. But, because of lack of transgender bathroom facilities.

D&D are brilliant at adapting the archaic source material to modern times, so this is what will happen. It is known.

9 hours ago, Low Sparrow said:

John morphs into a raven at the time of his death. He then wargs into a prostitute in Mole's town. Shows his breast to the camera to keep the T&A rating up.

He then returns to Castle Black and kills all his assailants. But, not because they murdered him. But, because of lack of transgender bathroom facilities.

D&D are brilliant at adapting the archaic source material to modern times, so this is what will happen. It is known.

Transgender bathrooms...killing me. :rolleyes::P I know there are those that enjoy the show and all it's hidden (agenda?) statements and political rants, but personally I just want a good story and some entertainment. It does feel like D&D do this kind of thing a bit too much for my taste. But it seems to be the thing to do these days, just to get attention or to...bring these issues to light? Like Rowling saying DumbleGuy was gay out of the blue, when it had nothing to do with the story, and it felt contrived just to get back into the spotlight. But I ignore most of that crap anyway. I'm just looking for good story, good acting/dialogue, and great costumes/sets to set the scene. Hopefully we don't get any of those horrible Dornish "bad pussy" lines like we did last season. I actually just ran through them this past week and my wife watched them for the first time. She was pretty irritated with the dialogue at times, and of course the Sansa rape scene, particularly when I said it hadn't happened in the novels (at least, not yet...). She hadn't even read the books and rolled her eyes during multiple Dorne scenes.

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 6:13 AM, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

"Jon the Grey Wolf is dead. I am Jon the White Wolf." [Tum tum tuuuuuuummmmmmmmm.]

He will probably stand on top of the wall and scream  "you shall not pass!" to the undead horde, then take a tumble off the edge with an undead white-giant. Thanks for the chuckle Ser Yorick.

Bran [Issaac] said in an interview that he will be a kingmaker, among other powers - including an earthquake - some environmental disruption.

I see Jon's resurrection occurring in the WF crypts through the magic of the greenseer and his teacher who will die to reanimate Snow.

However, a glamored Edd or random wildling will be in the guise of JS - and Ramsay will kill Jon - Jon will die again, but his face will dissolve to reveal Edd or whomever.

The earthquake will align with Jon's rising as a Stark and King of Winter, and Bran will turn stone to flesh, and the Stark statues will rise as King Jon Stark Targaryen's army.  BR will warg Ghost as his final life, and Ghost will be transformed into the Ice Dragon:  red eyes, wolf face, and dragon wings.

Ghost will breathe fire too.

7 hours ago, evita mgfs said:

Bran [Issaac] said in an interview that he will be a kingmaker, among other powers - including an earthquake - some environmental disruption.

I see Jon's resurrection occurring in the WF crypts through the magic of the greenseer and his teacher who will die to reanimate Snow.

However, a glamored Edd or random wildling will be in the guise of JS - and Ramsay will kill Jon - Jon will die again, but his face will dissolve to reveal Edd or whomever.

The earthquake will align with Jon's rising as a Stark and King of Winter, and Bran will turn stone to flesh, and the Stark statues will rise as King Jon Stark Targaryen's army.  BR will warg Ghost as his final life, and Ghost will be transformed into the Ice Dragon:  red eyes, wolf face, and dragon wings.

Ghost will breathe fire too.

you should be the writer of s6!!

I have a question: The crypts are mentioned in any of the interviews(I remember something about this but I'm not sure) or it's speculation from the thread of the crypts?....

Something is in the crypts.  The show has not developed the crypts quite along those lines, though.  We have only seen the statue of Lyanna, as Robert places a feather(!) in her hand.  In the books Jon needs to go into the crypts, but all of the Stark kings tell him that he doesn't belong.  It is because when Jon rises he will rise as Jon Targaryen.  ;)

4 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

you should be the writer of s6!!

I have a question: The crypts are mentioned in any of the interviews(I remember something about this but I'm not sure) or it's speculation from the thread of the crypts?....

When Sansa is at WF, she visits the crypts - Jon's journey will take him to the place where his mother is buried, and I imagine this is part of the reason Ned wanted Lyanna home - so that Jon would know his mother and what she looked like, especially after the years of Jon's worry over his bastardy and his wondering who is his mother - she will no longer be just some woman.

However, I am only speculating.  The crypts and WF are where Bran's magic is the strongest - that is why methinks Jon's rebirth will happen in this location.

Archived