Football: gegenposting

Iskaral Pust

59 minutes ago, MercifulChief said:

the chelsea side vs mk dons is rather heavy. you would think they were taking on bayern with the side they put out there. 

let's go, dons! 

It's their only chance at a trophy so they're clearly taking it seriously.

Remy to Leicester. If he stays fit and that is a big if...he could be a massive signing for them.

FA Cup is the only thing they can win, Champipns League is impossible for them with such a defence.

EDIT: In the next round Man City at home. That's it for them then.

23 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

This has been a really shit transfer window. I can't believe it's already deadline day tomorrow. And it's going to be shit. 

Well, can't really complain as we managed to land a decent-looking player who's been on our radar for a while, but yeah, it's been a rubbish window.

One suspects the English clubs are keeping their powder dry for the summer bonanza.

Will wait until tomorrow to comment, but we're one Naismith short (which is a good thing, imo) and look to be one McGeady short (which is fantastic). On the other hand, we've bought (and loaned back) some Swiss dude, and may be buying some Senegalese striker from Russia. 

Could be a good window, will wait and see. 

For a team in dire need of a major overhaul, Liverpool are surprisingly quiet in the market.

Sure, they shouldn't sign someone just to say they've signed someone but if they think bringing Caulker in on loan is the missing piece then I'm not so confident regarding competence of people running the club.

Yeah, we did, but loaned him back out to Crvena Zvezda for the remaining part of the season.

Even if he turned up at Melwood immediately, I doubt he'd have much of an impact on Liverpool's game from the start.

He is a great talent without a doubt, but the level of play he's used to is much, much lower than the one in Premiership and having a good summer is crucial for him if he's to play any part in Liverpool's next season campaign.

2 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

It's official...so Guardiola to Man City. Really curious to see how he is going to manage. Mourinho to Man Utd, Conte to Chelsea it should be fun.

Should be really interesting to see how that goes - the Premiership is almost begging for someone to run away with it, but noone seems to want to.  As a Bayern fan it I honestly can say that he is good, but he forces his concepts on the players he has, and doesn't use the talents of the individuals enough - worked in Barca, not so much in Munich, we'll see what happens in Man City.

9 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

It's official...so Guardiola to Man City. Really curious to see how he is going to manage. 

Probably the same way he plays FIFA on his xbox. Game settings easy, squads edited to fuck.

6 hours ago, Mark Antony said:
6 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

Still seeing rumors of Liverpool trying to make a deal with Shaktar for Teixera but I doubt anything will happen

Yeah,if you listen to what Klopp's been saying in the press,it's pretty clear he's not going to buy anyone during this window.

Klopp expects Origi, Coutinho and sturridge back in training Thurs, skrtel at weekend - "these are our transfers".

1 minute ago, Soylent Brown said:

I'd rather Liverpool bought nobody than doing their usual trick of buying a bunch of numpties who barely improve the squad, never mind the first team.

I'm sure they have targets, but it appears none are available at 'reasonable' prices at the moment.

What are you talking about? I believe Darron Gibson would be available at a very reasonable price!

Archived