It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia II: A starter thread?!? This is a finisher thread!!

Theda Baratheon

51 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

He was clearly talking about episode titles though. Why else the speculation? 

Hm. I dunno I can't find any announcement of a date or titles. googling those titles does result in a Russian website listing the same titles, but for all I know they sourced them from here. 

3 hours ago, RedEyedGhost said:

Episode not Thread titles obviously :lol: 

I asked a member of another forum that works for FX if he knows when it's supposed to be released.  I'll let you know if he knows anything when/if he replies.

ooh got some insider info here lads i love it 

9 hours ago, RedEyedGhost said:

Episode not Thread titles obviously :lol: 

I asked a member of another forum that works for FX if he knows when it's supposed to be released.  I'll let you know if he knows anything when/if he replies.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

So I wanna hear more about this Dennis The Serial Killer theory.

I think there are some great links somewhere in this thread or at the latest the previous one. The original poster of said link may help you further.

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Let's Get Kraken said:

Haha remember what Mac said last season about musicals becoming a big part of his life moving forward?

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what this is in reference to, completely unaware that this came back last night. So thanks for the heads up! Will return after watching. 

Has anyone ever pitched something you had to shut down in the room for going too far?

Generally speaking, nothing is going too far unless it doesn’t make us laugh. I remember early on, myself, Rob and Charlie wrote everything. We didn’t start hiring writers until the third season, but by that time we’d had two seasons on the air, and the show had started to accumulate a cult following. So we had a bunch of young writers that were coming and pitching us ideas, and we thought, “Wow, is this what people think our show is?” I remember a lot of it being really gross sexual jokes that were pitched to us, like, “Hey, everybody in the gang gets Aids.”

Oh ...

Right, but once you have Aids, you always have Aids. So you want us to do an episode where the characters have Aids, and then they just don’t have Aids the next episode? It’s just stuff where it doesn’t make any sense or it’s gross because, “Oh, that would be gross. A condom falls in someone’s mouth!” That’s just not funny to me. What’s funny to me is when a character wants something and the audience can relate to that desire, whatever it is. To me, when things go too far, it’s when I don’t know why the character’s doing what they’re doing. It’s not as much about the material or the subject matter, and more about when comedies have characters doing things that don’t make fucking sense. To me, that’s when it goes too far, when somebody puts their dick in something for reasons I can’t understand.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/jan/04/its-always-sunny-philadelphia-season-12-glenn-howerton

<3

Archived