Is there something that you really don't want to see happen in the series?

For me it would be Jon and Dany being together. It has nothing to do with incest, I just find it would be too sappy and cliche. I also don't want Stannis to burn Shireen, I hope Melisandre does it without Stannis' consent if it has to happen, at least if it is done by Stannis I hope it is done much better than in the show and given more depth.

I don't want to see the whole Wall come down, this would be a mega event and kill many a brother, but a bit too much IMO.  And I don't want a dragon to simply obey due to a blow on a horn [Victarion] There has to be more to this dragon horn thing.  I agree that the Others should have some sort of motive and back story.  

I love Stannis but am pretty certain he is doomed. If Stannis is to die I don't want it to be at the hand of a Bolton or any other character. If he is to die I would like it to be at the hand of an Other, similar to the way the Waymar Royce died. It will be tragic, but I think it will do his character justice.

3 minutes ago, TeamWhiteWalkerz said:

What about if Theon dies after getting his sweet revenge on Ramsay?

well... I need ramsay to die, preferably by someone who's doing it out of revenge for Theon. But I don't want Theon to do it himself, so him doing that and then dying wouldn't exactly make the dying part any better, he's such a complex character he deserves so much better than that!

13 hours ago, Aegonzo The Great said:

I don't want to see the Others be nothing more than mindless, evil killing machines with no real motive.

Of course, with this being GRRM, I'm almost 100% guaranteed to get my wish.

I feel like it's already pretty clear that The Others and mankind are incompatable.  But that doesn't mean they are "evil" except from the viewpoint of regular living things. 

Perhaps The Others and man can negotiate a peace where they create a line on a map neither can cross but I don't see the others and mankind sitting down to dinner or joining their houses if you see what I'm getting at. 

Jon and Dany. Sorry, but I just can't see them together, not just because of the incest, but it's part of it.

Also, Sansa and Jon. I admit, there my sticking point is that it would be incest, because, come on, they were litereally raised as siblings. It would just feel so wrong. Same thing with Jon and Arya.

Sansa and LF as well. The guy is a grade A predator, there is nothing romantic about that, and seriously, Sansa deserves good things to happen to her.

Any A+J= theory would feel like a major cop out, too. The fact that Jamie, Cersei and Tyrion are all Tywins children is what makes the whole family dynamic so fascinating, changing it would totally destroy that.

Archived