Is there something that you really don't want to see happen in the series?

I don't want to see the Others be nothing more than mindless, evil killing machines with no real motive.

Of course, with this being GRRM, I'm almost 100% guaranteed to get my wish.

I feel like it's already pretty clear that The Others and mankind are incompatable.  But that doesn't mean they are "evil" except from the viewpoint of regular living things. 

Perhaps The Others and man can negotiate a peace where they create a line on a map neither can cross but I don't see the others and mankind sitting down to dinner or joining their houses if you see what I'm getting at. 

I think they already did. That's how the wall got built in the first place

Won't it be tough to ever get a bead on the Others though? I mean how are you going to get a POV? I guess Jon could reanimated as an Other but I really don't want to see that. I think we are always going to be outside that group so we will continue to see them as the bad guys

Bran. Greenseer OP!

That's the one thing I don't want to see Bran POVs. I think it would be cooler to see his acts through ravens and the trees as in the The on TWOW chapter that was released. Sort of like acts of God's that we as readers are in on. Okay maybe one Bran POV at the end to put a bow on this bitch!

I think GRRM is setting The on up to rule the Iron Islands but I want him dead

[emoji20] why do you want him died? hasn't he suffered enough?

Good point but he's kind of broken now. You got to admit the Ironborn would be more fun with Victarion leading them. A stupid brute pillaging Westeros! Count me in

I also don't want Jon to remain at the Wall forever. I don't want him or anyone else to to be AA/TPTWP, The Great Savior, who will single-handedly defeat the Others and save the world. I don't want him to be a King of anything, and especially to have anything to do with Her Of Many Titles.

I want Jon to remain Ned's bastard, survive the war with Others, return Longclaw to Mormonts, marry Val, and have at least 5 strong, cunning babies with her.

1 hour ago, ChillyPolly said:

Tysha stomps Tyrion to death.

Robert Arryn drops Tyrion from an enormous height.

Sansa slays Tyrion in a castle made of snow.

Tyrion lives his second life as a warged dragon, until Jon Snow stabs him in the belly.

Oops, sorry!  Those are things I WANT to see happn.

Someone really doesn't like Tyrion.

Don't want...

to see Arya nor Sansa die.

Westeros to magically become a democratic republic

Essos to magically give up slavery

Ramsay to get away scot-free

Any Stark on that ugly ass chair

My Daenerys going mad

Targs going extinct actually any great house going extinct. 

Any Lannister sitting the throne ugh. 

Jon and Dany getting together they're probably Aunt/Nephew for goodness sake let's stop with this nasty crap. 

Dany, Sansa, Arya, Bran, and Rickon dying. 

2 hours ago, The Wolves said:

Any Stark on that ugly ass chair

My Daenerys going mad

Targs going extinct actually any great house going extinct. 

Any Lannister sitting the throne ugh. 

Jon and Dany getting together they're probably Aunt/Nephew for goodness sake let's stop with this nasty crap. 

Dany, Sansa, Arya, Bran, and Rickon dying. 

Aren't the Baratheons pretty much already gone, if Stannis and Shrieen bite the dust?

Also, the Targaryens have pretty long odds (depending on how many secret Targaryens you think are running around out there).

Walder Frey being alive at the end...Gosh, he deserves a painful, delicious death.

I actually like the idea where Walder lives as a last Frey with entire family executed by Manderlys, Brotherhood, etc. I would also like very much Arya killing him and whispering The Starks send their regards.

Archived