Ramsay in S6

dariopatke

Does Ramsay have enough plot armor to win battle of bastards and keep WF? Or escape and go to Dreadfort at least?

Will he kill Roose and Walda (for Walda Im pretty much sure), or will Roose escape WF and let Ramsay die defending it? Who will Ramsay burn before the battle? I go for Rickon and Osha or Roose and Walda (it will be like see what I did to my father and brother, imagine what I will do to you)

Actually, I think some of the spoilers released were deliberately false. The bodies on the crosses I think will be surprises. I think Roose may get killed by an infiltrator into Winterfell with Stark loyalties or some other treachery, say if he leaves with a guard to meet Littlefinger before he arrives at Winterfell and discovers that Sansa is gone, thereby giving Ramsay time to find her and bring her back. Roose will arrive at the Battle of the Bastards with Littlefinger only to be betrayed by Littlefinger near the end of the battle when LF decides who wins and who dies. While he is gone, Walda will not be harmed by Ramsay. Her fate will be decided by the Starks, including Sansa, if she lives after the battle. I bet on Walda and baby surviving. I know, seems unlikely but I think she will. Ramsay will run but will most likely end up hunted and killed by Shaggy Dog, if Rickon is killed and he lives in him as a Warg.

Littlefinger always plays to make sure he is alive and owed something by the victors. I think though, they, the show will keep him in the dark as to what Sansa endured in Season 5 for a purpose that may not play out till next season. Ramsay should die because they are introducing Euron Greyjoy, who will probably have a bigger season next year. Ramsay will have to go, just as they had Joff die to expand Ramsay's role. They love the villains.

On 1/23/2016 at 3:54 AM, A Ghost of Someone said:

Littlefinger always plays to make sure he is alive and owed something by the victors. I think though, they, the show will keep him in the dark as to what Sansa endured in Season 5 for a purpose that may not play out till next season. Ramsay should die because they are introducing Euron Greyjoy, who will probably have a bigger season next year. Ramsay will have to go, just as they had Joff die to expand Ramsay's role. They love the villains.

The problem I see there is that I don't know why the Bolton's would trust LF. Surely the phrase "there's no such thing as a free lunch" has a Westerosi equivalent. LF has given the Bolton's everything they want - they must assume he has an ulterior motive. And if LF was always planning this, did Sansa need to go to Winterfell? Without that, both Bolton and LF are supposedly loyal agents of the crown, so they would theoretically expect to work together anyway.

And if you think Ramsay is going to die, you've sorely underestimated the power of the twenty good men.

2 minutes ago, TheCasualObserver said:

The problem I see there is that I don't know why the Bolton's would trust LF. Surely the phrase "there's no such thing as a free lunch" has a Westerosi equivalent. LF has given the Bolton's everything they want - they must assume he has an ulterior motive. And if LF was always planning this, did Sansa need to go to Winterfell? Without that, both Bolton and LF are supposedly loyal agents of the crown, so they would theoretically expect to work together anyway.

And if you think Ramsay is going to die, you've sorely underestimated the power of the twenty good men.

There is no way around it. The show runners wanted Sansa to endure what she did out of their thoughts that it would be good, gritty tv. That somewhat backfired on them. LF, the show runners claim, had no idea that she would be put through what she was and there has to be some consequences for that. Everything LF told her in the Crypt before he left her there turned out to be wrong. From Stannis winning, Ramsay having affection and not perversion for her etc. Her being "untouchable" as of her value etc. Everything turned out opposite of what he said to her. Something, logically, should come out of that. Sansa should hate him for what her put her through, just as much as she hates Ramsay. Alas, the show may not make it that way at all.

On 1/23/2016 at 9:30 AM, Kris Brass said:

Hopefully the Bolton's bite the dust in the upcoming season.

At least Ramsay. Good riddance to the psychopath that just wanted daddy's approval. Cliche as hell and there for no other reason than to show "gritty" medieval reality. :rolleyes:

Ramsay cut through the best the Iron Islands had to offer like they were butter.  Jon only killed the two baddest guys he has faced due to some lucky fluke.  Not sure Jon would have that easy a time with Ramsay, if he could even deal with him at all.

1 hour ago, Philpenn said:

Ramsay cut through the best the Iron Islands had to offer like they were butter.  Jon only killed the two baddest guys he has faced due to some lucky fluke.  Not sure Jon would have that easy a time with Ramsay, if he could even deal with him at all.

The show has made Ramsay look nearly invincible in single combat while Jon has to work hard for every one he wins. So it seems anyway.

11 hours ago, Philpenn said:

Ramsay is Gary Stu villain type. Good at everything, everything fall fr him and he can kill anyone. If he's gonna fight Jon shirtless...JOn is screwed. Not to mention 20 good men.

On 1/25/2016 at 7:22 PM, A Ghost of Someone said:

There is no way around it. The show runners wanted Sansa to endure what she did out of their thoughts that it would be good, gritty tv. That somewhat backfired on them. LF, the show runners claim, had no idea that she would be put through what she was and there has to be some consequences for that. Everything LF told her in the Crypt before he left her there turned out to be wrong. From Stannis winning, Ramsay having affection and not perversion for her etc. Her being "untouchable" as of her value etc. Everything turned out opposite of what he said to her. Something, logically, should come out of that. Sansa should hate him for what her put her through, just as much as she hates Ramsay. Alas, the show may not make it that way at all.

Logic...I'll lay odds we won't see much of that lol.

Bolton are finished.  Ramsay feels he's position is threteaned when Walda gives birth. So he kills Walda , the baby and Roose.  Then he dies loosing WF. 

Its only 3 seasons left and the White walkers are coming.  The Boltons need to go. 

Archived