HBo teases houses stark targaryen and lannister

Drogonthedread

So HBO has released videos for house stark targaryen and lannister..

It gives us an idea what they are up against in the coming season ..

We have Ramsay taunting someone by sayinh "winter fell is mine ,come and see" ..pink letter anyone 

We have dothraki khal mocking dany that she is " queen of nothing"  "millionth of her name " ...if kraznys was any example we know what happens when someone trash talks dany . 

And finally we have High sparrow saying " together we can overthrow an empire " .

http://watchersonthewall.com/new-promos-for-game-of-thrones-season-6-featuring-houses-stark-lannister-and-targaryen/#respond

What do you guys think ...can't wait for the trailer to hit 

Despite them not really showing very much at all I think they were slightly revealing. 

I agree that Ramseys seems to suggest a Pink Letter situation. Except in this case, we know that he has defeated Stannis. 

The Dany one also suggests that Dany isn't going to be welcomed with open arms by the Dothraki but will be treated as was suggested when Drogo died, as pretty worthless. Will be interesting to see how she manages to pull it all around, and whether she does take control of the Dothraki at all.

The High Sparrows comment, well who is he talking to? Marge?

4 minutes ago, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

Despite them not really showing very much at all I think they were slightly revealing. 

I agree that Ramseys seems to suggest a Pink Letter situation. Except in this case, we know that he has defeated Stannis. 

The Dany one also suggests that Dany isn't going to be welcomed with open arms by the Dothraki but will be treated as was suggested when Drogo died, as pretty worthless. Will be interesting to see how she manages to pull it all around, and whether she does take control of the Dothraki at all.

Not a question if but in which manner she'll do it. Will it be with Drogon's help or by herself. I would prefer Dany to convince at least some of them by herself and show her strength. I guess, it will mirror what I expect Sansa uniting North against Boltons.

"Winterfell is mine ,come and see"

Clearly, Ramsay killed his father.

" Queen of nothing, millionth of her name "

I'd think Daenerys will have to face a new foe in this Khalasar horde.

" Together we can overthrow an empire "

All this means is that the high Sparrow is influencing his follows to gain control of Kings Landing and destroy the Empire, which happens to be led by Joffreys brother.

Finally got approved .

1 hour ago, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

Well from what we know we know that there will be some khals that will survive and take her side we also see her leading them...it's only question of how she is going to do that ...she must prove her that she is strong enough for them to follow her.

I think HS could be speaking to his followers or Lancel or Lady ollena or varys .

1 hour ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Not a question if but in which manner she'll do it. Will it be with Drogon's help or by herself. I would prefer Dany to convince at least some of them by herself and show her strength. I guess, it will mirror what I expect Sansa uniting North against Boltons.

i must have missed it ..Are we sure sansa going to unite the northerners...

1 hour ago, Drogonthedread said:

Finally got approved .

Well from what we know we know that there will be some khals that will survive and take her side we also see her leading them...it's only question of how she is going to do that ...she must prove her that she is strong enough for them to follow her.

I think HS could be speaking to his followers or Lancel or Lady ollena or varys .

i must have missed it ..Are we sure sansa going to unite the northerners...

Her arc is supposed to be amazing according to Liam. Meeting with LF to be his pawn can be hardly considered amazing and it would make no sense, as he would bring her to Winterfell. They'll meet later on tho, as that big scene that is going to take place at the courtayd of Winterfell. 

So this will leave us with two options. Either run to Jon or stumble upon northern lords. Since Jon's resurrection will take a time, he will try to come to terms with it, road to CB is longer in the snow and so on. Sansa would again reduced to secondary role.

Since Sophie was shooting around the time big meeting in the North will take a place. Cerwyn, Manderly or show versions of them will be there and Manderly's speech in some will be heard. It's possible but now unlikely that Sansa will make it to Castle Black somehow, then go to gather North with Davos. Basically a twist on his mission to retrieve Rickon in the books and meeting with Manderly. He was shooting around the time Sophie was in Belfast and was seen hanging around. Either way Jon and Sansa will meet, but she will have by all accounts her own agenda or arc.

4 hours ago, The Drunkard said:

The High Sparrow one sounds like a speech he'd give his followers, but as the other two were directed at Jon and Dany, I'm assuming he says this to Jaime or Cersei. Maybe Jaime tries to intimidate them into giving back Marg, and the HS has none of it. 

I did wonder if it is something he says to Jaime. One of the HBO trailers showed Jaime on horseback, which seemed to be from the scene where he apparently goes to the Sept of Baelor to plead for Margaery's release. If he tries to threaten the High Sparrow, then it would make sense for the HS to say that to Jaime. 

1 hour ago, Stannis is the man....nis said:

How great is it that in their universe that the Boltens are a more important house to the story then the Baratheons

Or the Freys, Tullys, Umbers, Manderlys, Flints, Wulls, ironborn, Mormonts etc. They only turn up when the plot calls for it. Its been three years since the RW and dont recall it been mentioned very often, how the freys are viewed or how the last remenants of stark loyalists are holding out in RR with the Blackfish its unfortunate how small and empty TV Westeros can seem.

9 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Her arc is supposed to be amazing according to Liam. Meeting with LF to be his pawn can be hardly considered amazing and it would make no sense, as he would bring her to Winterfell. They'll meet later on tho, as that big scene that is going to take place at the courtayd of Winterfell. 

So this will leave us with two options. Either run to Jon or stumble upon northern lords. Since Jon's resurrection will take a time, he will try to come to terms with it, road to CB is longer in the snow and so on. Sansa would again reduced to secondary role.

Since Sophie was shooting around the time big meeting in the North will take a place. Cerwyn, Manderly or show versions of them will be there and Manderly's speech in some will be heard. It's possible but now unlikely that Sansa will make it to Castle Black somehow, then go to gather North with Davos. Basically a twist on his mission to retrieve Rickon in the books and meeting with Manderly. He was shooting around the time Sophie was in Belfast and was seen hanging around. Either way Jon and Sansa will meet, but she will have by all accounts her own agenda or arc.

Hmm I really don't put too much effort on the interviews. .. Remember last season sansa or sand snakes

I can see north lords unite under sansa as a stark symbol... Similar to how they do with rickon in the books...but I don't see her leading and uniting and fighting ..yes we know she will be present in the battle and meeting ..she has her own agenda but we have to wait and see what she actually does... In a way we can say she was there for battle of winterfell with stannis as well ..she could very well play the role of cat at whispering woods ..she still has long way to become like cat or dany I believe .. But she is on the way. ..I just don't expect it to be next season.  

We shall see 

And there is nothing wrong in playing secondary to the leading characters... Even tyrion took back seat when he joined dany remember .

22 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Her arc is supposed to be amazing according to Liam.

Source?

17 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

I see. Well, Gendry might count. But at this rate he should be somewhere around Qarth or Meereen.

If anything, Gendry could stumble upon meeting Tyrion or Dany.

Could anyone explain why people might think Ramsay will kill Roose. I mean Ramsay spent so much time wanting Roose's approval and then all of the sudden Ramsay killing Roose feels rush. Furthermore, why would the Boltons follow Ramsay if he kill their warden, unless he's doing this secretly. I can kinda understand the speculation that Ramsay killing Roose due to the pride that is growing within him (Roose legitimizing him, having Sansa further his claim, etc) along with the words that emphasis this, "Winterfell is mine." But for Ramsay to kill Roose, for many years of wanting his approval seems out of fetch.

35 minutes ago, The Arthur Smith said:

Source?

If anything, Gendry could stumble upon meeting Tyrion or Dany.

Could anyone explain why people might think Ramsay will kill Roose. I mean Ramsay spent so much time wanting Roose's approval and then all of the sudden Ramsay killing Roose feels rush. Furthermore, why would the Boltons follow Ramsay if he kill their warden, unless he's doing this secretly. I can kinda understand the speculation that Ramsay killing Roose due to the pride that is growing within him (Roose legitimizing him, having Sansa further his claim, etc) along with the words that emphasis this, "Winterfell is mine." But for Ramsay to kill Roose, for many years of wanting his approval seems out of fetch.

I think this one. There is article either on WOTW or WIC. If you don't want to translate this via google.

http://www.melty.fr/game-of-thrones-saison-6-liam-cunningham-a449124.html

I was joking. Gendry might wind up wth BwB or with some outlaw band in Riverlands.

Ramsay marched to meet Stannis on the battlefield na lost Sansa in the process of it. If he threatens his position. Only thing that holds their power in the North. Roose indeed said that other houses would probably defeated them. Ramsay would have to kill him in private or make it look like someone elses work and not his.

22 minutes ago, The Arthur Smith said:

If Ramsay angers Roose, and Roose attempts to disinherit Ramsay and make his new son with Walda heir, that might be enough reason for Ramsay to murder him, Walda, and the child before he loses his position. How he will manage to keep control of the Bolton men, however,remains to be seen.

Archived