Trailer thread II

AncalagonTheBlack

Tom Cruise beating up loads of dudes in the Jack Reacher: Never Go Back trailer :D

The Girl with All the Gifts: International Trailer #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1n4vpOjm5E

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children: Trailer #2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzCC4QZmptk

Anthropoid: Trailer #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blAKCJcXC5c

The Birth of a Nation: Trailer #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWs5TTn19qk

On 5-7-2016 at 7:05 PM, AncalagonTheBlack said:

What did you think of the first episode? I thought it was a tad to brooding for my taste :) Although it was great to see David Dawson in more stuff :) 

6 hours ago, GallowKnight said:

:o

I think this reaction from Youtube user TouchGameplay pretty much sums up my feelings:

Is this a Joke?

Out of all the movies we had the past 16 years, this is the one that gets a belated sequel? What the actual fuck is wrong with Hollywood, first Independence Day and now they bring this back. And was that Neymar in it? And a K-Pop star? Just a mind fuck all the way through.

I'm calling it now, this is either going to be the Independence Day 2 or the Gods of Egypt of 2017. Let's pray it will be 2017's Gods of Egypt equivalent, because I think the movie looks like it could be extremely funny (they are riding dirt bikes over water for Pete's sake and all that meta commentary is just :o )

8 minutes ago, Veltigar said:

I think this reaction from Youtube user TouchGameplay pretty much sums up my feelings:

Out of all the movies we had the past 16 years, this is the one that gets a belated sequel? What the actual fuck is wrong with Hollywood, first Independence Day and now they bring this back. And was that Neymar in it? And a K-Pop star? Just a mind fuck all the way through.

I'm calling it now, this is either going to be the Independence Day 2 or the Gods of Egypt of 2017. Let's pray it will be 2017's Gods of Egypt equivalent, because I think the movie looks like it could be extremely funny.

Yes, Neymar is in it. And another excellent youtube comment is "My most anticipated anime of 2017" :lmao:

But this looks terrible, and in doubt it could be compared with Gods of Egypt (which I have not seen... yet) or ID2.

4 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

Yes, Neymar is in it. And another excellent youtube comment is "My most anticipated anime of 2017" :lmao:

I still can't really believe this is real :o 

7 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

But this looks terrible, and in doubt it could be compared with Gods of Egypt (which I have not seen... yet) or ID2.

They are different genres sure, but the comparison that I had in mind was more like, will XXX 3 be a dreadfully boring crock of shit (like ID2) or will it succeed into tapping into that so-bad-that-it-becomes-good-again potential (Which Gods of Egypt did quite well)?

Just based on this teaser, it could be a hell of a lot funnier than Gods of Egypt. The stunts were ridiculous enough. The cameo's extra random, but what really makes me hope for an action movie equivalent to The Room is how hillariously meta the dialogue is. 

Just from that one teaser: 

Spoiler

Master Windu: Let me simplify for you, kick some ass... And try to look dope while you do it!
Riddick with a huge shiteating grin: I could definitely make that work.

Random actress: Guns, girls and global domination... Xander Cage is back.  

It's probably going to be like ID 2, but damn it Corvinus, a man can dream! 

9 minutes ago, Veltigar said:

I still can't really believe this is real :o 

They are different genres sure, but the comparison that I had in mind was more like, will XXX 3 be a dreadfully boring crock of shit (like ID2) or will it succeed into tapping into that so-bad-that-it-becomes-good-again potential (Which Gods of Egypt did quite well)?

Just based on this teaser, it could be a hell of a lot funnier than Gods of Egypt. The stunts were ridiculous enough. The cameo's extra random, but what really makes me hope for an action movie equivalent to The Room is how hillariously meta the dialogue is. 

Just from that one teaser: 

Reveal hidden contents

Master Windu: Let me simplify for you, kick some ass... And try to look dope while you do it!
Riddick with a huge shiteating grin: I could definitely make that work.

Random actress: Guns, girls and global domination... Xander Cage is back.  

It's probably going to be like ID 2, but damn it Corvinus, a man can dream! 

I just realized I completely messed up what I wanted to say in my previous comment. Oh, this brain. :P I'm with you on what this movie could become.

1 minute ago, Corvinus said:

I just realized I completely messed up what I wanted to say in my previous comment.  Oh, this brain. :P

Random Veltigar: Guns, girls and brainfarts... Corvinus is back! :P 

2 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

I'm with you on what this movie could become.

:cheers:

Trailer for In a Valley of Violence and what looks like it could actually be a worthwhile performance from John Travolta.

2 hours ago, Veltigar said:

:o

I'm calling it now, this is either going to be the Independence Day 2 or the Gods of Egypt of 2017. Let's pray it will be 2017's Gods of Egypt equivalent, because I think the movie looks like it could be extremely funny (they are riding dirt bikes over water for Pete's sake and all that meta commentary is just :o )

Dude, he's skiing in a JUNGLE! All your criticism is invalid :P

Archived