Got Complete Season German Dubbing + German Subtitles..where to get?

JozefBudovsky

Hi friends, I just have one question: since I am a huge fan of GoT and I am improving my German does anyone know if GoT is available in German dubbing ? If yes, where can I get it? I would love to watch the whole series in German. Any suggestions, where to download, or buy would be welcomed. Thank you very much in advance for your help and I wish everyone lot of patience before the 6 season is released :) Greetings from Slovakia. Joe

Bist du dir ganz sicher, dass du das auch wirklich willst? :P

I'm just saying that the German dubbing uses the same freaky translation convention the German books have. The one in which even landmarks and given names get strange halfway-translations which make many things sound kinda out of place or loosing meaning. Like "Casterlystein" for "Casterly Rock", "Königsmund" for "King's Landing" or "Jon Schnee" for "Jon Snow".

Apart from that, sorry that I can't help, I'm watching it in English myself. I also can't really recommend reading the books in German either, since those are ridiculously expensive with that splitting thing and all. Is amazon.de shipping outside Germany? You could maybe look for the DVDs there. But knowing HBOs stance, German dubbing usually is included on most DVDs anyway. At least when I bought Rome Season 1 in the UK, it had German dubbing as one of the options.

You can buy it via Amazon and it was and will be on free tv RTL II.

I have watched everything in English first but  you can get GOT in German without commercials from dark channels you know where in the world wide.....

12 hours ago, JozefBudovsky said:

Hi friends, I just have one question: since I am a huge fan of GoT and I am improving my German does anyone know if GoT is available in German dubbing ? If yes, where can I get it? I would love to watch the whole series in German. Any suggestions, where to download, or buy would be welcomed. Thank you very much in advance for your help and I wish everyone lot of patience before the 6 season is released :) Greetings from Slovakia. Joe

Starting on the 31st of January all 5 seasons of GoT are broadcasted in German on RTL2 (German Free-TV).

here are the details (in German) http://www.giga.de/webapps/rtl2-live-stream/tipps/game-of-thrones-im-free-tv-auf-rtl2-alle-sendetermine-der-5.-staffel/

if you cannot receive RTL2, there are also (legal) ways to live-stream the show (see the link).

LG Turin

Archived