TTTNE 462 - Rebels Against the Mods

ab aeterno

1 hour ago, Eyron said:

It really is an accomplishment, considering I have changed av about 100 times lol

When you watch the Fate series you'll know who this is. And yes, she's pretty handy.

It may be the longest serving avatar, but not the best, that honour falls to one far younger and more powerful.....

Quite an accomplishment :ninja: 

I have a great deal of catching up to do when it comes to anime, so no, I don't know who that is [emoji14] But good to hear I guess.

It really is an accomplishment, considering I have changed av about 100 times lol

When you watch the Fate series you'll know who this is. And yes, she's pretty handy.

I've only had two in three years.

One day then...

I can post from work again :commie:

Had to make it not remember my places or something (couldn't find anything that said "cookies" to delete, but this worked)

:kiss:  to you all! Hope you all are well! 

Driving is an experience right now, you are going along in your lane when suddenly a giant wall of ice and snow appear before you. more than a few 2 way streets have only one lane clear. But my favorite is when I turn off the main road to the one I work on: there are 2 left turning lanes, but only one lane available after the turn :lol: you must be extra-extra careful out there.  Alex has his second snow day today (our neighborhood is a bit dangerous right now. some should melt today, but will likely freeze over night making lots of icy patches.) If Alex has school tomorrow, it will likely be a 2 hr delay to give the ice time to melt (or at least it will be light and the drivers can see the icy spots)

Also mailed off my old jewelry box to my daughter today.  My mom bought it for me over 30 years ago. I think it cost more to ship than it is worth, but she really, really wanted it (I posted pics on fb asking if anyone local wanted it for a little girl, as I felt that was all it was worth--something for a child to "play" with, since it is so old and a little scratched and well, OLD--but no so old as to be antique--1980's mass produced somewhat cheap).  The things we do for our kids :lol:

2 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

In continuing support of the Rebellion I decided I would post something lewd.

YTMSlNS.jpg

*cackles malevolently* 

*ahem*

You should insert your image as a link :whip:

Unless, of course, it is only a rule that applies to me :dunno: 

11 minutes ago, Lany Freelove Strangeways said:

Also mailed off my old jewelry box to my daughter today.  My mom bought it for me over 30 years ago. I think it cost more to ship than it is worth, but she really, really wanted it (I posted pics on fb asking if anyone local wanted it for a little girl, as I felt that was all it was worth--something for a child to "play" with, since it is so old and a little scratched and well, OLD--but no so old as to be antique--1980's mass produced somewhat cheap).  The things we do for our kids :lol:

I can understand why your daughter would want something like family heritage. ;) Though I am also sure you did not need to mail it and could just have waited until you see each other in person.

5 minutes ago, Lady Olenna said:

*ahem*

You should insert your image as a link :whip:

Unless, of course, it is only a rule that applies to me :dunno: 

Nah, it is okay, one picture once in a while is fine, as long as somebody is not constantly posting them, I think. I would just ask you that you do not quote the whole post when quoting a picture because we do not need to see the same image twice. But this, as every other rule, of course, goes for everybody. ;)

4 minutes ago, Lady Olenna said:

It wasn't ok when I did. In fact I was told to make it into a link. So I deleted it. 

I am sorry about that. Maybe the rules about them are not all that clear because this is a new thing for the mods too. :/

IMO it really is not bad to post a picture here and there (I am sure both are cons and pros for both), as long as it serves some purpose and the post does not consist entirely of a picture.

9 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I am sorry about that. Maybe the rules about them are not all that clear because this is a new thing for the mods too. :/

IMO it really is not bad to post a picture here and there (I am sure both are cons and pros for both), as long as it serves some purpose and the post does not consist entirely of a picture.

This sounds much more reasonable :) 

12 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

3 minutes ago, Lady Olenna said:

This sounds much more reasonable :) 

It is a period of civil war. Rebel posters, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Spampire.

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Spampire ultimate weapon, the PICTURE BAN, an armored thread post with enough power to destroy an entire image.

Pursued by the Spampire's sinister agents, the Rebels Against the Mods race home aboard their starship, custodians of the stolen plans that can save the people and restore lewdness to the thread....

4 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

It is a period of civil war. Rebel posters, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Spampire.

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Spampire ultimate weapon, the PICTURE BAN, an armored thread post with enough power to destroy an entire image.

Pursued by the Spampire's sinister agents, the Rebels Against the Mods race home aboard their starship, custodians of the stolen plans that can save the people and restore lewdness to the thread....

*yawn*

19 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Nope, according to Ran's wishes it goes for everyone.

So no images at all? 

14 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Aha! But what if we rebel against Bridges, too!? :D

Long day?

You must pay the toll to cross the bridge. 

5 minutes ago, Lady Olenna said:

So no images at all? 

Officially, that seems to his preference, but as Buck said, I can't imagine an image once in a while would hurt. As long as it doesn't become a image every two pages I think we'll be good. (If this changes I'll bring it up). And deleting images when you quote them helps too.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I can understand why your daughter would want something like family heritage. ;) Though I am also sure you did not need to mail it and could just have waited until you see each other in person.

She lives about 1600 miles (2575 km) away :( and neither of us have a lot of money for visiting, but I am going to try and see her and the grandkids in August before the con. (I don't think it would be that much more to fly to Austin, then to KC as there aren't any direct flights from Baltimore anyway)

54 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

I'm considering suing, how dare they rip off the Empire in the name of spam.

Archived