TTTNE 462 - Rebels Against the Mods

ab aeterno

2 minutes ago, BB-Rhae said:

Well I'm on episode 4 right now and I haven't yet seen boobs. After GoT and Spartacus that's a notable difference. All sex scenes have been pretty subtle and in place so far. 

Bah, he is not. Drogo had sense. Or at least more than rollo seems to have. Rollo is like Crixus. Though, I did like Crixus. But then, that was manu Bennett. Ah, it's complicated :lol: 

Ragnar is a great dad. 

I think there are supposed to be two versions of the show floating around - the one with the boobs and the one without. Because ... something about censorship in some countries? IDK. As abbie here says, it is not as much as in GOT.

Rollo ... well, he has his ups and downs. I remember that he was pretty unlikable in the start, true.

I do not know who Crixus is (I assume you do not mean the Crixus as in poster on this forum). But I will assume this was not a flattering comparison then. :P Anyway, I like Rollo some time and then I do not. He is like that.

Ragnar ... has his ups and downs too, really, but he is mostly good towards his children, true.

16 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Sounds like I may have to watch Vikings.

You do.

I think I need a new show to watch too. I mean, it is not like I have a thesis to write or to teach (!) or anything.

11 minutes ago, BB-Rhae said:

Awwww, that was sweet of him standing up for Ragnar against that stupid lord. 

Crixus is my tv crush from Spartacus. 

Oh btw, the priest. He seems to be alright so far. 

lagertha looks a lot like Natalie Dormer. 

Priest. :wub:

Sorry. :leaving:

I did not notice that. Maybe she does. She is awesome in any case.

5 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

They are not scones. What is the blasphemy?

4 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Y'all better not be talking about Floki now... :fencing:

All hail Floki for he is great and wonderful.

3 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Oh yeah, hating on Rollo is okay. :lol: 

It's dark because they're so far north. It's always dark up here.

Yeah you'll probably have a love hate love hate love relationship with Rollow throughout. I'm currently in the love phase.

The North is a dank, dark and desolate place filled with heathens and ill mannered buffoons (like me). You should fear to tread there.

The "would you like a threesome" scene in season one was probably a highlight :rofl: 

I love my lecturer. We are studying defamation and after a recent, fairly well publicised court case he has tweeted "Why is Sally Bercow trending? *defamatory face*" :lol: legal jokes. We aren't the coolest bunch.

eta; Rhaenys, wait until Season 2. Bjorn :leer: 

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Yeah you'll probably have a love hate love hate love relationship with Rollow throughout. I'm currently in the love phase.

After

Spoiler

... who would not be? ;)

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

The North is a dank, dark and desolate place filled with heathens and ill mannered buffoons (like me). You should fear to tread there.

eta; Rhaenys, wait until Season 2. Bjorn :leer: 

"Dank, dark and desolate." Alliterations FTW.

The only :leer:-worthy Vikingperson is Athelstan. Only I am probably the only person who thinks so. So I should probably shut up and accept that I am wrong and weird.

2 hours ago, Knight of Ashes said:

I knew something  about her was bugging me; in a manner similar to Buckwheat thinking my drawing of said Natalie was Koba. <_<

That still keeps me up late at night.

Oh, that was supposed to be Natalie Dormer? So sorry! :blushing:

No,no, no. Crushes are never wrong. Just because people disagree, it doesn't mean you can't find someone crush worthy, trust me, I know o.o" 

I am curious to see how Rollo turns out and also how Lagertha and Ragnar's relationship goes (for now I have a feeling that it's too perfect) 

Also curious to see what kinda guy Bjorn grown up to be. And what happens to the girl? I can't catch her name. Yda or whatever she's called. Hope she's going to live, she is such a cutie pie. 

Damn, why is the heating on full power everywhere? at 12C it's pretty warm outside compared to January. 

10 hours ago, Eyron said:

Good choice, Rhae! It is a great show. It has my favourite Skarsgård brother too.

That's treason, teacup human!!.

But yes, Vikings is one of my favourite shows, in a lot of ways I prefer it to GoT to be honest.

Also I hope you appreciate my cameo as the towns seer.

4 hours ago, BB-Rhae said:

No,no, no. Crushes are never wrong. Just because people disagree, it doesn't mean you can't find someone crush worthy, trust me, I know o.o" 

I am curious to see how Rollo turns out and also how Lagertha and Ragnar's relationship goes (for now I have a feeling that it's too perfect) 

Also curious to see what kinda guy Bjorn grown up to be. And what happens to the girl? I can't catch her name. Yda or whatever she's called. Hope she's going to live, she is such a cutie pie. 

Damn, why is the heating on full power everywhere? at 12C it's pretty warm outside compared to January. 

Gyda is my favourite character.

1 hour ago, The BlackBear said:

The traffic cone, you're such a student.

Funny story about that. We acquired it recently specifically because one of my friends was always saying she never got the proper Freshers experience, and that she was sad because all the other flats have their traffic cones. So when my other friend and her boyfriend went to the theatre last week  they picked up a traffic cone on the way home. As you do.

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

That's treason, teacup human!!.

But yes, Vikings is one of my favourite shows, in a lot of ways I prefer it to GoT to be honest.

Also I hope you appreciate my cameo as the towns seer.

:lol:  

1 hour ago, ab aeterno said:

Typical student, always loafing around.

B-dum tch

Archived