TTTNE 462 - Rebels Against the Mods

ab aeterno

51 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

The glass part of the lamp, the light bulb just stopped working, but stayed whole on the outside. Light bulb is less problematic, since it can be replaced. (It was possible to replace it before, but they stopped making them apparently.) The glass shade thingy cannot be replaced. Looks like I will have a bare lamp from now on, just the holder and the light bulb.

I am really angry at myself for it. I am so clumsy.

Oh that's unfortunate, I'm sorry. Is there no way to replace the lamp shade? Or maybe get a new lamp? 

8 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

No, they stopped making them.

Buying a new lamp is an option.

That's pretty annoying. I remember when my favorite cellphone broke. There was no way to get it fixed because the company moved out of the cell phone market and stopped producing it. 

Well I hope you find a nice new lamp. 

Omg Cato is the new Bjorn :o 

24 minutes ago, Eyron said:

Alright it's friday again. That means Music.

Buck, maybe you can find someone selling that particular lamp shade online?

My father was in the shop and they told him they do not sell any shades at all anymore. They stopped selling them separately.

I do not even remember anymore what company that lamp is from.

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

My father was in the shop and they told him they do not sell any shades at all anymore. They stopped selling them separately.

I do not even remember anymore what company that lamp is from.

That's a shame. I hope you find another one you really like.

29 minutes ago, Eyron said:

I see. Do you need to get working on that this evening? 

I do not absolutely need to, but I am working on it now. I have a few other things that I have to get to, so I do not want to be losing more time being lazy today.

Anyway. Enough of me.

Lets have music instead.

I noticed there's a bunch of Abba fans here. Which song is the best?

Some of the ones I like are The winner takes it all, Chiquitita and SOS. I was never a huge fan though, but naturally I have heard them a lot :lol:

15 minutes ago, Eyron said:

I noticed there's a bunch of Abba fans here. Which song is the best?

Some of the ones I like are The winner takes it all, Chiquitita and SOS. I was never a huge fan though, but naturally I have heard them a lot :lol:

Are you sure you won't be deported for saying that?

5 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

That's just ungrateful. 

Well we do have a lot of other music and people like different genres. I think most enjoy an Abba song every now and then, since it's something we grew up with, sang in music classes etc. Nostalgia and all.

1 minute ago, Eyron said:

Well we do have a lot of other music and people like different genres. I think most enjoy an Abba song every now and then, since it's something we grew up with, sang in music classes etc. Nostalgia and all.

Abba are basically the founding mothers and fathers of Sweden though. Without them, you wouldn't even exist. And because Sweden is progressive, it's an open marriage/foursome.

23 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Abba are basically the founding mothers and fathers of Sweden though. Without them, you wouldn't even exist. And because Sweden is progressive, it's an open marriage/foursome.

Not at all. And I would definitely exist, my parents were together before Abba. :P

I think you would find people are quite conservative here regarding relationships. It's not at all the fun people might think.

22 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I cannot say I like the same ones you do. My favourite is Our Last Summer. I also like Waterloo, Dancing Queen, Slipping Through My Fingers.

That's alright. I like Dancing Queen too, but not so much the others. Waterloo I have heard enough for one lifetime already xD

13 minutes ago, Eyron said:

Not at all. And I would definitely exist, my parents were together before Abba. :P

Not you, personally, Sweden.

13 minutes ago, Eyron said:

I think you would find people are quite conservative here regarding relationships. It's not at all the fun people might think.

That's a shame. Hopefully they'll see the light soon enough, and learn what it's all ABBout...

My favorite abba songs are Dancing queen, super trouper. 

I think I caught a cold yesterday. Been feeling quite under the weather all day and I'm starting to get a sore throat too. Hopefully Vitamin C and throat drops and ginger tea will fix this before it develops into an actual something. 

On the bright side, this made me lazy around all day. So in the middle of season 2, I'm starting have problems. I still like this show a lot, but well, nothing is perfect. There are a good couple of ginormous question marks and the smell of plot holes is in the air. We shall see how this unfolds. 

Archived