TTTNE 462 - Rebels Against the Mods

ab aeterno

19 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Not you, personally, Sweden.

That's a shame. Hopefully they'll see the light soon enough, and learn what it's all ABBout...

Yes I understood that, but really we would exist. We're not imaginary like the Welsh.

I just realised what your handle is, ab*a eterno. :D

Rhae, Super trouper is good too, I agree!

And hang in there, both regarding the cold and the show... *thumbs up*

Just now, Eyron said:

Yes I understood that, but really we would exist. We're not imaginary like the Welsh.

I just realised what your handle is, ab*a eterno. :D

I've told people before - I looked in the mirror one day and realized that I'm abba.

I never knew Abba eterno... I guess even I can miss a hint once in a while (=always). But my sense for details is usually Abamant.

I don't recall major plotholes in Vikings either. The seasons have blurred together a bit for me though. It's been a while since I saw the first ones.

12 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

I didn't notice anything too major in Vikings, plot-hole wise. Well, not in S2.

Spoiler

I found it somewhat illogical that Siggy would decide to seek her old position after all this time. Also that Lagertha's husband would have any say in where Bjorn stays. Or that he would not go after her if she had indeed left without his leave and took his men to aid Ragnar. I'm also in the dark about how Lagertha would know where Ragnar is hiding while Jarl Borg didn't. And while that has nothing to do with the events of the plot, what is the purpose of the late wife's skull at this point? Maybe some of this will clear up in upcoming episodes...? In any case, these do not make me like the show less. 

4 minutes ago, BB-Rhae said:
  Hide contents

I found it somewhat illogical that Siggy would decide to seek her old position after all this time. Also that Lagertha's husband would have any say in where Bjorn stays. Or that he would not go after her if she had indeed left without his leave and took his men to aid Ragnar. I'm also in the dark about how Lagertha would know where Ragnar is hiding while Jarl Borg didn't. And while that has nothing to do with the events of the plot, what is the purpose of the late wife's skull at this point? Maybe some of this will clear up in upcoming episodes...? In any case, these do not make me like the show less. 

IIRC I think most of that is tied together by the end of the season. I can't say any more though.

ETA: I watched basically all of S1 and 2 in a day or two, so I got to the end basically as soon as I'd seen the rest.

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Abba are basically the founding mothers and fathers of Sweden though. Without them, you wouldn't even exist. And because Sweden is progressive, it's an open marriage/foursome.

:lol: 

For me it has to be Money money money! if only because I have fond and hilarious memories of my granddad dancing around the living room to it 

2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Well there go two minutes of my life I am never getting back. :blink:

I actually linked the wrong video but couldn't find the right one. It's basically him singing the chorus of knowing me knowing you, with the particular character trait you see in that video - the stuttering no.

12 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

IIRC I think most of that is tied together by the end of the season. I can't say any more though.

ETA: I watched basically all of S1 and 2 in a day or two, so I got to the end basically as soon as I'd seen the rest.

Well then I will see what's going on soon enough. I'm really curious to see what's the deal with Siggy. 

Morning everybody! :cheers: 

Still trying to decide if I should take ibuprofen and go to the movies in the afternoon, or just call it a sick day, watch Vikings and hopefully feel better tomorrow. This is so typical... >.<" 

Archived