TTTNE 462 - Rebels Against the Mods

ab aeterno

2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Sorry! I did not know that, I thought it was a character. ;)

Looking it up, I see that there are more of these novels than I thought.

She is a character, but the book is named after her :D:P 

Yeah there are quite a lot of them. I started them because of Dracarya actually, as she was promoting the Cornish reading challenge last year

11 hours ago, Lily Valley said:

Happy Mardi Gras my lovelies!   My house is covered in wigs and glitter.  I can't find anything.  Drinking coffee right now and getting ready for champagne.  I need a quick shower and then I'm have to find the rest of my costume!   WOOT!

wish i was there...raise a glass or 6 to me, sweet girl ... :cheers:

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I know it does not, it just looks that way ... like, every add ever says "we need somebody communicative, team-working blablabla". I am sure you know what I am talking about. :)

Reveal hidden contents

Boundaries of reality ... yeah, well ... *points at Harbard*

I did not see Rollo with short hair. Will see very soon in the first episode, hopefully!

Get better and make yourself some tea!

Blah. I managed to write the abstract and summary and all that nonsense and even managed to cut the paper down to just under the limit (who in seven hells was I writing that **** for?! :tantrum::angry::angry2: ), but I am not happy with it because I am missing an ending that makes sense and concludes the paper and it looks like I left something out, so this thing is now just hanging out there* <snip>

*Ten points to whoever can name the movie that reference is from. :ninja:

Has anybody seen FOMN? He has not checked in in a few days. And LT/KT! He is gone missing!

EDIT: Ninjad by Zabzie. Hello Zabzie! I have not seen this War and Peace, but I have seen some parts from an older TV series based on it.

it from American President, mike douglas and martin sheen shooting pool and discussing mike's desire to date annette benning

that shit aught to be worth 30 points...

Greetings spammers.

Two best friends now know I'm gay. I'm a little overwhelmed but it's progress I guess? I told one and gave him my blessing to tell the other, so two birds with one stone, in a way.

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Has anybody seen FOMN? He has not checked in in a few days. And LT/KT! He is gone missing!

Worry not sweet child, the curse hasn't taken me. I went away for a weekend with my parents and sis and had a sort of holiday afterwards, and didn't have much time to post.

Haven't seen KT though, he's been absent for ages now :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Greetings spammers.

Two best friends now know I'm gay. I'm a little overwhelmed but it's progress I guess? I told one and gave him my blessing to tell the other, so two birds with one stone, in a way.

Worry not sweet child, the curse hasn't taken me. I went away for a weekend with my parents and sis and had a sort of holiday afterwards, and didn't have much time to post.

I'm glad it went well (or so I assume since you don't mention otherwise). I understand you've been a bit anxious about this so its a great step :) Hope your friends are supportive of you, and if they aren't well it's good news anyway, because you weed out the pricks you probably shouldn't be friends with anyway ;) 

Also, you should be asleep young man, it's a school night and 4:00am for you unless I am much mistaken!  :spank::P 

Greetings spammers.

I'm glad it went well (or so I assume since you don't mention otherwise). I understand you've been a bit anxious about this so its a great step [emoji4] Hope your friends are supportive of you, and if they aren't well it's good news anyway, because you weed out the pricks you probably shouldn't be friends with anyway [emoji6] 

Also, you should be asleep young man, it's a school night and 4:00am for you unless I am much mistaken!  :spank:[emoji14] 

Afaik it went well yeah. The friend was very very surprised but supportive. And thanks.

Well the holiday I mentioned (carnaval) comes with a week off from school, which I shall use to finish Fool's Errand. So its not a school night, thank god.

5 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Yay! Congrats, that's a big step :cheers:

Good day, spammers. Happy Ash Wednesday.

Tomorrow will not be a holiday, the first in this week. :P

8 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

it from American President, mike douglas and martin sheen shooting pool and discussing mike's desire to date annette benning

that shit aught to be worth 30 points...

Begging for points I see? :P Well, 30 points for Gryffindor (I suppose), good boy, sniffer! *pats sniffer on the head*

You would be one of the least likely persons I would suspect would know this film. :D

6 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Congratulations. That was a big step. :)

Do not some people have KT's phone number or email? :dunno:

6 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Well the holiday I mentioned (carnaval) comes with a week off from school, which I shall use to finish Fool's Errand. So its not a school night, thank god.

One week off for Carnival! You lucky people. I assume there is much masking going on these days where you are then?

7 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Greetings spammers.

:kiss: Nice to see you around! That's great! I guess it's a milestone, right? Glad for you. 

The holiday sounds nice! Hope you had fun. 

12 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I know it does not, it just looks that way ... like, every add ever says "we need somebody communicative, team-working blablabla". I am sure you know what I am talking about. :)

Reveal hidden contents

Boundaries of reality ... yeah, well ... *points at Harbard*

I did not see Rollo with short hair. Will see very soon in the first episode, hopefully!

Get better and make yourself some tea!

Blah. I managed to write the abstract and summary and all that nonsense and even managed to cut the paper down to just under the limit (who in seven hells was I writing that **** for?! :tantrum::angry::angry2: ), but I am not happy with it because I am missing an ending that makes sense and concludes the paper and it looks like I left something out, so this thing is now just hanging out there* and I need to write a conclusion, but then I will be over the length limit again and I obviously I do not want to leave more things out, since I already cut away one third of the stupid paper (I mean, don't you dare call my paper stupid, only I can do that, it is a smart paper, the length restriction is what is stupid, obviously)  and if I start cutting away more information, it will be intelligible. I am afraid it might already be, and that is by no means okay! I might just make myself out to be stupid and say that I thought that the source list was not considered part of the letters count, which would allow me to add some more, but then I am afraid they will not publish it or just cut away something without me knowing it, and I am a control freak and do not want anybody changing my perfectly good paper, thankyouverymuch (except if you are correcting grammar mistakes, especially in the English summary, then you are forgiven). I do hope that English summary is not the worst thing ever, I suddenly stop trusting my English skills when I have to write something serious in English! Okay, enough of that nonsense. What you can take from this, I am not good with length restrictions. My thesis was/is more than twice as long as it was supposed to be, only nobody complained because it was me who was paying for printing that time. <_<

*Ten points to whoever can name the movie that reference is from. :ninja:

EDIT: Ninjad by Zabzie. Hello Zabzie! I have not seen this War and Peace, but I have seen some parts from an older TV series based on it.

Yeah, but you have to note that apart from sales and customercare jobs that's really just bullshit to put in the ads. 

Thats a lot of thought and work dedicated to a paper! :eek: 

i still have no voice. Will start a new show tonight. Not sure which one yet. 

And look, I got up, got to uni and there's no class. The little joys of life. As a compensation, I'll go to the mall instead. But really, would it hurt to e-mail us about this? Dear students, stay home and sleep, do not, I repeat, do not come to class in heavy rain because there will be no class. 

:kiss: Nice to see you around! That's great! I guess it's a milestone, right? Glad for you. 

The holiday sounds nice! Hope you had fun. 

Will start a new show tonight. Not sure which one yet. 

And look, I got up, got to uni and there's no class. The little joys of life. As a compensation, I'll go to the mall instead. But really, would it hurt to e-mail us about this? Dear students, stay home and sleep, do not, I repeat, do not come to class in heavy rain because there will be no class. 

Thanks :) I guess it is. And the holiday was very nice, it was three days away to the coast of my country and it was as laid back as I like things to be.

Start Battlestar Galactica!

That annoys me too, especially when it's the reverse. My teachers expect us to check our schedules for lessons online every hour, and it's our fault when someone (me) misses something in the morning because it's only been on the site since midnight.

And thanks to Buck and felice. I can't quote more than one person per post on my phone for some reason.

Buck, not really masks, mostly costumes, especially lots of onesies (I don't know if those are a thing where you live but it's basically an overall. I had a wolf onesie and called it Nighteyes in my head [emoji14] )

17 hours ago, Eyron said:

Lord Sidious, ah the darkness of your soul... It's like a compressed little rubber ball of hate and evil, waiting and preparing to be planted into a scheme of world domination by bunnies. Where did you stray from here? Where did our ways part? Oh my heart....

I shall take that as a compliment.

Also, in the spirit of your posting style, teacup human-it's time for a song.

5 hours ago, BB-Rhae said:

Yeah, but you have to note that apart from sales and customercare jobs that's really just bullshit to put in the ads. 

I never looked at it like that. I suppose you are right. Apparently I tend to believe people too much?

5 hours ago, BB-Rhae said:

i still have no voice. Will start a new show tonight. Not sure which one yet. 

*hands tea with honey*

The same thing happened at my faculty too a few times. It sucks.

4 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Buck, not really masks, mostly costumes, especially lots of onesies (I don't know if those are a thing where you live but it's basically an overall. I had a wolf onesie and called it Nighteyes in my head emoji14.png )

Masks, I mean costumes, I mean, that yes. Nighteyes! :)

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I shall take that as a compliment.

Also, in the spirit of your posting style, teacup human-it's time for a song.

Where will it end, indeed. With a final lightsaber showdown probably :D

Good song! 

8 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Start Battlestar Galactica!

Yes, it's well worth watching - but bear in mind that they don't have a plan, and a lot of people find the end a bit disappointing.

55 minutes ago, felice said:

Yes, it's well worth watching - but bear in mind that they don't have a plan, and a lot of people find the end a bit disappointing.

At it's worst, it's definitely fairly disappointing (mostly the ending,) but at it's best it's absolutely brilliant. IMO Edward James Olmos' performance is the best I've ever seen on TV.

11 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

At it's worst, it's definitely fairly disappointing (mostly the ending,) but at it's best it's absolutely brilliant. IMO Edward James Olmos' performance is the best I've ever seen on TV.

Excluding Ian McShane in Deadwood, I'm inclined to agree.

Archived