Rant and Rave Without Repercussions - Includes Season 6 Spoilers

HexMachina

On 1/24/2016 at 11:04 AM, HelenaExMachina said:

Quoting Ran:

The topic of the thread is discussing things you disliked about the episode. It is not a place to throw insults at one another or to act as if he normal rules of the forum do not apply. Discussion of why people disliked something is permitted, but remember the topic at hand -- this is not a debate thread, it's a discussion thread specifically about episode details or events that posters disliked.

Please also bear in mind that this thread is not exempt from the other rules of the forum. Be civil to each other. Rape advocacy is unacceptable, even with regards to ficitional characters. If you find you cannot get along with/agree with another poster, ignore them and move on. If you have particular issues you would like addressed, PM a mod/report the relevant post. As already said, the purpose of this thread os not to debate. There are many other threads available for that.

Thank you.

fyi

I have a question, a minor thing, if you must... exactly at what point of the GoT canon did Myrcella become younger than Tommen? If she's older than him, how come she didn't marry Trystane yet, if she's not of age, how come Tommen got married AND consummated his marriage first? Is legal age different for males and females, or is there a time vortex that makes time in KL go faster than Dorne? I thought magic wasn't going to be featured in the show...

Just now, Le Cygne said:

But that's Sansa's book story! That boring stupid pointless thing.

Oh ... I just forgot for a minute the existence of season 5. I really used to love watch Sansa's fanvids until season 5 happened. 

Everything is ruined :crying::crying:

1 minute ago, LazyBazooka said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwFy_S2f__8

^how D&D view Littlefinger (also my favourite love story on the show, expect to see more in season 6 when Sansa goes full empowered! and seduces Littlefinger, can't wait!)

Damn, I just realised that's why they had Sansa getting all Darth-y --> she looks more and more like Mel !

She'll use the power of her super vagina, and, who knows, maybe make a shadow baby to avenge her family !!!

5 minutes ago, LazyBazooka said:

^how D&D view Littlefinger (also my favourite love story on the show, expect to see more in season 6 when Sansa goes full empowered! and seduces Littlefinger, can't wait!)

Ew, LF is so creepy. 

But they really see their relationship that way ... which is just so creepy.

Yes, because that's seeing it as ALL ABOUT LITTLEFINGER. Sansa who. They wiped all traces of who she was out, to make it that much easier. It's going to be worse than we think, it always is.

It never once occurred to them that there was another side to "I know what you want" - as in what she wants. Never. Once. Occurred. To. Them. That's the most blatant bit of nastiness, ever.

It's like she doesn't even exist. She's in the story for one thing. To prop up men she doesn't want.

25 minutes ago, HairGrowsBack said:

Damn, I just realised that's why they had Sansa getting all Darth-y --> she looks more and more like Mel !

She'll use the power of her super vagina, and, who knows, maybe make a shadow baby to avenge her family !!!

Yes, they made them look alike. She's the real no one in the story.

It's the madonna-whore thing, they flip her between child and seductress, whatever the male character she's propping up at the moment demands.

25 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

Yes, because that's seeing it as ALL ABOUT LITTLEFINGER. Sansa who. They wiped all traces of who she was out, to make it that much easier. It's going to be worse than we think, it always is.

It never once occurred to them that there was another side to "I know what you want" - as in what she wants. Never. Once. Occurred. To. Them. That's the most blatant bit of nastiness, ever.

It's like she doesn't even exist. She's in the story for one thing. To prop up men she doesn't want.

It's actually funny that Sansa and Brienne  parallel each other in the show too ! Sansa has no purpose but to prop up the men around her, and Brienne to kill them ! Isn't it wonderful ?

Much more interesting than their book parallels of two idealistic young girls who learn to deal with a cruel world while keeping their inherent kindness.

6 minutes ago, HairGrowsBack said:

It's actually funny that Sansa and Brienne  parallel each other in the show too ! Sansa has no purpose but to prop up the men around her, and Brienne to kill them ! Isn't it wonderful ?

Much more interesting than their book parallels of two idealistic young girls who learn to deal with a cruel world while keeping their inherent kindness.

And while wanting a beast. Each of them is having fantasies about their respective beasts:

Sansa and Sandor:

As the boy's lips touched her own she found herself thinking of another kiss. She could still remember how it felt, when his cruel mouth pressed down on her own. He had come to Sansa in the darkness as green fire filled the sky. He took a song and a kiss, and left me nothing but a bloody cloak.

Brienne and Jaime:

The bathhouse had been thick with the steam rising off the water, and Jaime had come walking through that mist naked as his name day, looking half a corpse and half a god. He climbed into the tub with me, she remembered, blushing.

3 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

And while wanting a beast. Each of them is having fantasies about their respective beasts:

Sansa and Sandor:

As the boy's lips touched her own she found herself thinking of another kiss. She could still remember how it felt, when his cruel mouth pressed down on her own. He had come to Sansa in the darkness as green fire filled the sky. He took a song and a kiss, and left me nothing but a bloody cloak.

Brienne and Jaime:

The bathhouse had been thick with the steam rising off the water, and Jaime had come walking through that mist naked as his name day, looking half a corpse and half a god. He climbed into the tub with me, she remembered, blushing.

What ? Women having a sexuality of their own ? Have you lost your mind ?

And even then, it would be all for nothing. Sandor was too busy having buddy-cop comedy trip, and Jaime too busy with the twincest.

56 minutes ago, LazyBazooka said:

That's just plain gross, EWWWWWW. 

Hey, Littlefinger, here's my Middlefinger and it's all for you. 

Archived