Favorite Rivalries in the Series

dsug

This series is full of people who don't like each other. Some beefs are more notorious than others. What are your favorite rivalries in the series? 

Mines gotta be Cersei and Margaery. I love how it was a personal feud that erupted into political strife and full on violence. I like how it had the potential to just be a petty bitch fight, but became a genuine conflict between houses. Every single line of dialogue is just dropping with venom and bitchiness. And the HBO show just made it soooo much better by making it less one sided. 

So anyway, who are your favorite sworn enemies in the story? 

Resurected zombie Mountain vs Vengeful healed Hound!!!

Then Varys-LF

Blackwoods-Brackens

Daario- Jorah

Jon- Robb (in friendly and brotherly way)

Davos- Mel

Cersei- Marge

Hoster- Blackfish

Robert- Rheagar

Tywin- Aerys

Jon- Alliser

Theon- Asha

Euron- Aeron

I see Victarion- Barry coming soon

1 hour ago, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

Me 2

2 hours ago, Blade of Sunlight said:

In ASOIAF, Varys and LF. In the whole ASOIAF universe, Bloodraven and Bittersteel, epic. As a side note i loved Daemon Targaryen Vs. the World, great character.

Daemon Targaryen is one of the best characters in the whole series. Daemon vs the World is a great line

1 hour ago, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

Me 2

2 hours ago, Blade of Sunlight said:

In ASOIAF, Varys and LF. In the whole ASOIAF universe, Bloodraven and Bittersteel, epic. As a side note i loved Daemon Targaryen Vs. the World, great character.

Daemon Targaryen is one of the best characters in the whole series. Daemon vs the World is a great line

Archived