WWE Royal Rumble

Jace, Extat

23 minutes ago, lmanion said:

Oh right guess i took it wrong then

I think the speech he gave was just kind of whatever.  It didn't seem to strongly hint at retirement or another match.  But backstage rumors are that he's penciled in to face Cena right now.  I think everyone, including Taker, realizes that his "retirement" match with Reigns last year was so godawful that he deserves a do-over with someone who can actually carry him to a good match if he doesn't pull through on his end.

Personally, given how he left his Taker gear in the ring after 'Mania last year, I think he should have came back as Biker Taker for one last ride.  Would have made more sense than another default Undertaker run.

Been watching some old Lucha Underground matches lately.  Man, that Pentagon Vs. Vampiro match from Ultima Lucha I is so great.  It's a hardcore match done right with two guys with a mutual hatred who just proceed to beat the fuck out of each other.

Love Vampiro's pope entrance too.  Striker's commentary is fantastic too in selling who Vampiro has become since retiring.

Archived