The Dornishman's Wife Foreshadows Abel's Fate

Lost Melnibonean

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:25 AM, Aegon VII said:

Id like to ask the same thing to anyone who doesn't agree that Mance = rhaegar is supported in the text. To anyone who doesn't think it's a plausible theory I highly suggest rereading the books again.

i can understand not agreeing with it, but it is a valid theory with textual evidence backing it up. In this thread, someone just casually mentioned that he believed it when responding to the op, it was everyone else's reaction to it that derailed the thread. 

If we do consider mr=RT, it much further extends the parallels between him and bael. He already got off with the stark girl, Lyanna, and had the kid, js. Now he just has to do the "infiltrating the castle as a bard" aspect of it. If js ends up killing him in battle it will really complete the story. I'm interested to see what the "leech" foreshadows, because it does suggest Mance will be killed by a Bolton instead of js.

MR=RT is a valid theory that some of us like to take into consideration when evaluating other theories. It is very frustrating when every single time it is mentioned, the thread gets derailed by people commenting the same four or five reasons they think it's impossible, reasons that everyone already knows. 

Interesting theory about rhaegar going into a raven and then into Mance's body, I've never considered that before. There's evidence supporting Mance and BR working together and both have connections with Ravens. Definitely possible, albeit "crackpot".

I don't know how serious you are but Rhaegar was cremated, that is from the mouth of GRRM.

• 9 months later...

Archived