Archived Topics

bemused

I have a topic from 2013 that i was trying to post a link to. I may be going about it the wrong way. I have the link saved on my computer, and when I open it it shows as archived but when I tried to paste the link into a current thread, it comes back "content no longer available".

What am I not doing, or doing wrong ?

That's great.. I'll try it again.. I tried to post the link twice on another thread and twice that 'content no longer available' box came up, so I aborted my post... third time lucky,maybe?

In the meantime, I have another funny problem with another topic of mine..;) It's here..

Aha! this is exactly what I mean! This second thread is "A Foppish Youth in Soiled Satin."..which unfortunately was duplicated when i posted it back in 2014. I asked a mod to amalgamate. Someone did, but whoever it was added the replies from one thread to the top of the other one ,instead of the bottom.. and so it looks like Ygrain started the topic, and my OP showed up at post #4 (and of course, I couldn't edit ).. :D .. I asked a couple of more times if it could be fixed, but I know there have been bigger problems to worry about since then.

The thought occurs to me that the links I'm trying to post were saved in my documents. Perhaps I need to search for them in the archives and copy the link from there? might they have changed ???

• 7 months later...

Archived