Jeopardy!

drawkcabi

• 4 months later...

It's that time again. Jeopardy is doing their online test this week. It can be taken on Oct. 4, 5, or 6. I just took it and this time I did pretty good. Only I did mess up on a few questions, I thought Ramadi was in Saudi Arabia,not Iraq. I didn't know Jane Austen would be on the UK 10 pound note starting next year, and I couldn't think of any other country besides Canada that had Northwest territories where the Simpson Desert could be located. Sorry Aussies :dunce:

But I did know Odette was a character from Swan Lake, what LAN stands for, and James I was the king of England when Shakespeare died.

Also on the show they've got a pretty tough champion, Seth Wilson has won 12 days in a row now.

34 minutes ago, drawkcabi said:

It's that time again. Jeopardy is doing their online test this week. It can be taken on Oct. 4, 5, or 6. I just took it and this time I did pretty good. Only I did mess up on a few questions, I thought Ramadi was in Saudi Arabia,not Iraq. I didn't know Jane Austen would be on the UK 10 pound note starting next year, and I couldn't think of any other country besides Canada that had Northwest territories where the Simpson Desert could be located. Sorry Aussies :dunce:

But I did know Odette was a character from Swan Lake, what LAN stands for, and James I was the king of England when Shakespeare died.

Also on the show they've got a pretty tough champion, Seth Wilson has won 12 days in a row now.

I did terrible, I left so many blank. 

I didn't leave any blank this time, but I did put wrong answers in a few. I brain farted on a question that was partly Italian, my second language ffs, I KNEW prima donna meant first lady, but all I could think of in those 15 seconds was Diva.

3 minutes ago, drawkcabi said:

I didn't leave any blank this time, but I did put wrong answers in a few. I brain farted on a question that was partly Italian, my second language ffs, I KNEW prima donna meant first lady, but all I could think of in those 15 seconds was Diva.

That was one of the ones I didn't answer. 

• 7 months later...

Online test is back this coming week, May 30, 31, & June 1.

As always, I'm a glutton for punishment and taking the test.

Anyone who has Amazon echo been playing J6 with Alexa? It's pretty fun, I play every weekday,

Archived