So Jon is AA/TPTWP, Dany is TSTMTW, Bran is the TLH, how about Arya and Tyrion?

purple-eyes

At this point, it seems like it is more likely that Jon Snow is the AA/TPTWP.

(you know, promise me, Ned! born in Prince's pass, "he is the prince that was promised, his song is song of ice and fire", etc. I genuinely believe whoever said Dany is the promised prince, is red herring. It has to be Jon Snow. )

Dany is no doubt the Stallion That Mount The World. Nobody else has such strong relationship with Dothraki.

Bran sounds like the Last Hero. (Many people suggested that his POV will be the ending chapter, so he is the last hero)

This reminded me that in all the comic movies, there will be a team which will save the world, and each of them will have a cool nickname or title.

So how about Arya and Tyrion?

Arya:

the girl who will kill everybody on her list?

the girl who has no face?

Tyrion:

the dwarf who will ride a dragon?

the dwarf who killed his father?

the dwarf who will sleep with every whore he meets?

Why should everyone must be someone ..

So much for promise me ,Ned ....A promise that was failed eveeytime he remembers it he thinks about how he failed the promise ..

But why count three prophecies speak about a "promised prince " when we have promise me ,Ned ..

Thank the gods that dothraki are not anywhere near jon otherwise it would have been claimed as him as well.

3 hours ago, Drogonthedread said:

Why should everyone must be someone ..

So much for promise me ,Ned ....A promise that was failed eveeytime he remembers it he thinks about how he failed the promise ..

But why count three prophecies speak about a "promised prince " when we have promise me ,Ned ..

Thank the gods that dothraki are not anywhere near jon otherwise it would have been claimed as him as well.

That's not true. He thinks only once of "unkept promises", but otherwise how he is always the one keeping them and what he has to do in order to keep them. The one time is in the dungeons, in his last POV chapter, and he's not thinking of Lyanna in the several paragraphs directly before or after that... He thinks of Cat and Robert. Because the reader has been conditioned with the "promise me, Ned' lines whenever it is about promises since the crypt-scene, the reader assumes that the one time it is mentioned he thinks of "broken promises" it must be about Lyanna... but it's nothing more than an assumption and the immediate surrounding paragraphs don't relate to her at all.

When he thinks how Robert is always the one making promises, but forgetting about them later, and he always honor-bound to keep them, we see him actually keep his promises to Barra's mother, for example - he tells Robert that the whore loves him, that Robert's bastard daughter with him looks like him, and that she's called Barra. He just does not deliver those messages in the way that Barra's mother intended.

At Robert's deathbed, we learn how Ned twists the worded wishes of the other in his mind, so that he can make a promise that abides by his conscious. Robert asks him to promise to look after his children. Ned thinks of Robert's bastards when he promises he will look after them as his own. That is how he intends to keep that promise: keep Robert's actual, but bastard born children safe and provide for them somehow. So, what promises did he make to Robert?

• to eat from the boar that Robert killed
  • to pull back the order to assassinate Dany
  • to guard and keep Robert's bastards safe

And not a one was he able to keep once thrown in the dungeons as a traitor: he ate no boar, Varys informed him it was too late already to repeal the assassination attempt on Dany, and how could he ever help Robert's bastards from where he was? Since those are the promises he was unable to keep, they're the ones he probably was thinking about as "broken promises". And the letter he mentions to Varys? It was most likely one to Tobho Mott regarding Gendry. One of Ned's last acts most likely was to get him freed from his apprenticeship for the Wall; where Ned hoped to guard at least his sister's bastard Jon and Robert's bastard Gendry.

I don't really think it's going to be this clear cut, really. What I mean is, I don't think there's going to be one person we can point at and say: That's AAR, for example. I think there's going to be multiple characters fullfilling parts of the prophecy/story, so that it can be discussed for years afterwards who was this or that prophecied hero now.

(For example, Jaime has been brought forth as a possible AAR, as has Brienne, Jon and Dany might share the position of TPTWP etc)

Archived