NFL 2016: Super Bowl in Memory of John Fox

Maithanet

22 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Is it wrong that I have no love for the NFL Play 60 Superkid? 

We all know who should be the real NFL Play 60 Superkid.

Cam Newton's arch nemesis: 

tumblr_mlqm8shN701ra90n2o1_500_zps187777

Seal sounding a little rough there. The crowd is clearly not into it.

/And what's up with the Turkish Airlines tie-in with Batman vs Superman? The commercial itself was kind of well done, but I don't get the connection at all. Is Turkish Airlines hoping to sell tickets to fictional cities? Kind of odd.

21 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Seal sounding a little rough there. The crowd is clearly not into it.

/And what's up with the Turkish Airlines tie-in with Batman vs Superman? The commercial itself was kind of well done, but I don't get the connection at all. Is Turkish Airlines hoping to sell tickets to fictional cities? Kind of odd.

Now there is a Metropolis ad from Turkish airlines... I personally think somebody probably stuffed the hookah with the hard stuff during the creative meetings.

7 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

And this T-Mobile Netflix "binge watching" thing. Who watches full episodes of anything on their phone? Is this really a thing? I feel old.

I actually do this while I am on hold at work... Usually something that I have seen before, but it is a good way to pass the time. 

I also know tons of other people who do this.

Just now, Howdyphillip said:

I actually do this while I am on hold at work... Usually something that I have seen before, but it is a good way to pass the time. 

I also know tons of other people who do this.

I get surfing the web, watching you tube shorts and that sort of thing, but an entire episode on that dinky little screen? I don't know. Like I said, I feel like an old man. Do me a favor and get off of my lawn.

31 minutes ago, Howdyphillip said:

Now there is a Metropolis ad from Turkish airlines... I personally think somebody probably stuffed the hookah with the hard stuff during the creative meetings.

OTOH, it's trending heavily on Twitter right now and it seems positive. That's not to say there won't be a "Why are they making Batman a Muslim!" backlash. ;)

17 minutes ago, Trebla said:

OTOH, it's trending heavily on Twitter right now and it seems positive. That's not to say there won't be a "Why are they making Batman a Muslim!" backlash. ;)

Yeah, the commercials themselves are kind of clever with that fake PSA sort of theme, I just don't get the tie-in value for Turkish Airlines.  

Archived