NFL 2016: Super Bowl in Memory of John Fox

Maithanet

Just now, Jaxom 1974 said:

Despite the performance tonight, who doesn't think Cam is back in the Superb Owl a few more times, wiser and stronger...?

Depends.  He's big, and he's taking less, but his play style exposes him to a lot of damage.  Hell, Manning is nowhere near as sacked as he should be given his passing attempts, and look at what the game has done to him.  Short term, I think his teams should be strong competitors because it really looks like he took a big leap forward this year.  But I'm not holding my breath for the durability of a mobile quarterback.

I forgot how awesome this is.  I told y'all this D was legit coming out of pre season.  But I never thought Super Bowl good.  

They should let Brock finish this out.  He damn well earned his ring too.

4 minutes ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

Manning riding off into the sunset with 2 rings. Storybook ending. You can't script this stuff ya'll.

Elway got SB MVP 

Manning was along for the ride.

I picked Carolina but knew Denver's great defense was going to make it a game.  Everyone was picking Carolina and just should of known.

Congratulations to the Broncos.  Von Miller is the MVP. 

Just now, JonSnow4President said:

I hate this mentality.  The game is good because both defenses are killing it.  Offense isn't the only thing that makes a game good.  

The best game I ever saw was 9-6.  

Translation: I have watched 6 games in my life.  

Archived