NFL 2016: Super Bowl in Memory of John Fox

Maithanet

9 minutes ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

Manning riding off into the sunset with 2 rings. Storybook ending. You can't script this stuff ya'll.

Perfect ending to the season I wanted.

Hang em up Peyton go out on top! Now I will go to the darkside and root for Brady to do the same next year.

Cam has plenty of years left to get his still. CongratZ to Carolina, you guys have a great young nucleus and bright future.

2 minutes ago, SkynJay said:

They should let Brock finish this out.  He damn well earned his ring too.

Broncos will be an interesting team next season. They may not fade away like they did when the John Elway retired. Speaking of him, what a freaking job he has done as a GM. He built this team that went from record breaking offense to punishing defense. 

Just now, Rockroi said:

Translation: I have watched 6 games in my life.  

Translation:  Good defense is fun to watch.  Coincidentally, that game involved Von Miller having a beast game too.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/recap?gameId=303240245

To be fair, there's a lot of homerism in that best game.  But I've never been as on the edge of my seat for as long as that game.

2 minutes ago, Independent George said:

Ok, just because I feel like trolling...

Is the Broncos D good enough to have won this with Tebow at QB?

I think so.

Peyton didn't have to do anything all post season.

Peyton Manning gets kissed by Papa John and says he's gonna drink lot of Budweiser. The man is walking advertisement! Somewhere there is a Nationwide exec screaming into a phone. 

Archived