Arya - the Night Mother

Zirex

I am re-reading the first book and I find many interesting passages that I had missed during my first read. I have realised that there are many foreshadowings in every chapter's ending sentence and now Im going to talk about one of them:

"You ought to marry Hodor, you’re just like him, stupid and hairy and ugly!" Sansa to Arya

Sansa tells this to Arya in the end of the chapter where Ned tells them that they shall return to Winterfell. I had never paid attention to the secrets of the last sentences of  every chapter, but there they are. I'm not gonna talk about the stableboy Walder who is probably Duncan's heir, I'm going to talk about Rhilor's enemy. (I agree that Hodor is his name)

Well, if you have played the Elder Scrolls, you know that the leader of the assassins guild Dark Brotherhood is called the Night Mother who married the Lord of Darkness (kinda) Sithis. My theory is Arya is the Night Mother of this series. I mean she will be the Queen of the Night;s King or, actually, the Lord of Darkness, whose name is Hodor. I don't know the reason or consequences of this marriage, ritual or whatever it is. But this one sentence foreshadows the endgame of Arya's storyline for me.

Archived