The Poster Below, Version Unknown +1

First of My Name

I have read two I think, but I can't even recall which two. I don't read the leaked chapters for three reasons. Firstly, without a plot to insert it into, I forgot what I read in a week. Secondly, I do not eat bread by crumbs. I either eat a slice or I don't eat. Thirdly, the concept of the leaked chapters pisses me off. Throwing random chapters at the audience on an irregular basis to shut them up instead of publishing the actual book is not an idea I like. 

Tpb will tell us when they usually go to bed. 

Hmm. Not really sure. Renly/Loras, obviously, and of course NedBert. That's all I can think of right now. Oh, and Bran Meera, in a totally non-creepy way(I.e. Imagine them as older rather than being children)

TPB will tell me their favourite ship from any book, film or tv show. 

Eta; BOTH kinds of ships

There's a YA trilogy by Marie Lu called Legend. I was really sorry to find out there is no movie adaptation. Especially with all the dystopian YA movies around these days. Imo it's far more worthy of a movie adaptation than Divergent or the Fifth Wave or The Giver or the Mazerunner. 

(Before you judge, I have a teenage sister who made me read and watch all these :lol:)

Tpb will tell us what's their favorite YA series and why. 

I really did enjoy the Hunger Games as an adult. I read all three books in a weekend. It was a fun read and the actual Hunger Games kept me engrossed. I also had a crush on Peeta. (I'm not sick)

It's funny as a young adult I read books like Wizards First Rule by Terry Goodkind, which if I remember correctly, was maybe the size of AGOT (though not near as good.)

TPB will tell us their favorite Stephen King book.

Archived