The Poster Below, Version Unknown +1

First of My Name

Umm... The last one was if I'm not mistaken a ballet, I am trying and failing to remember the name of the ballet company. Basically it consisted of several separate dances to Russian folk music. The performance was impressive and the music was just fine too, however, I prefer ballets that tell an actual story. 

Eta: I remember, hahaha it's moiseyev. 

Tpb will tell us of a sports event they attended and will share what they thought of it. 

I like baseball games, because of the atmosphere. Sitting in the sun with a beer and some popcorn, it's a good time. My favorite was going to a Brewers and White Sox game with my new boyfriend (who later became my husband) because my team won like 10-1 and I had to console him afterwards.

TPB will tell us their favorite toy as a kid and if they still have it.

Loved my Easy Bake oven. I wanted one soo bad as a kid, and when I got it I was incredibly happy. "Now you get a cake! And you get a cake! And yes, you get a cake! Everyone look under their chairs for a cake!" Lost it after a few moves, started using a real oven. I am Hotpie!

TPB would tell us their favorite Stark.

Carpe Diam (Latin for Seize the Day)

First heard this when I was playing football in High School.  This stuck with me because you never want to waste a day, because you never know what day will be your last.

TPB will answer the same question.

"Hazaaron Khvaahishen aisi ki har Khvaaish pe dam nikale, bahut nikale mere armaan, lekin phir bhi kam nikale"

Which roughly translates as 'A thousand dreams like these remain unfulfilled ; I've lived a contented life but I'm an unhappy man'. Powerful stuff.

Tpb continues.

Favorite color of the jacket is black. Also because it's a cool answer, the first movie I ever went to was Return of the Jedi when I was 3. I don't remember it but my mom assures me that it's true.

TPB will tell us who has the best lightsaber in a galaxy far, far away from us.

Archived