The Poster Below, Version Unknown +1

First of My Name

Play outside in the street. Cut and block, Kerbie, British Bulldog, Stuck in the Mud, Hide and Seek, climbing trees, climbing the Muddy Hill, grass cuttings fights etc. *gazes absently into distance* 

tpb experienced a similar childhood to this.

32 minutes ago, Leap said:

Yes. I don't recognise all the names, but basically I realised what the internet was in 2010ish, this is what I did. Grass cuttings fights were the best, even when you had hayfever. 

TPB will similarly summarise their childhood. 

Which names didn't you recognise? Stuck in the mud would also be twiggy scarecrow if that helps. 

And agreed. Best days at school were when they let you on the field at lunch time after it had just been cut <3 heaven. (Until you got home that is. "GRASS ETAINS ON YOUR POLO SHIRT AGAIN AND YOU HAVE NO OTHER CLEAN ONES THIS ISNT A LAUNDRETTE I GET SICK OF HAVING THIS WASHER ON EVERY NIGHT," )

29 minutes ago, Ramsay Blow said:

I did. All we did was play all types of sports and cops and robbers, king of the mountain and basically anything outside. Summers were the best. Ninja'd but it worked out.

TPB will tell us their favorite GOT episode.

Either episode 8,9 or 10 of Season 1. Probably episode 10 for that final scene.

tpb will do the same.

You disappoint me Leap :( Oh, and climbing the Muddy Hill was literally just climbing a huge muddy hill on the field out back :P 

Penny Dreadful a Season 2, Episode 3 - The Nightcomers. Patti and Eva :wub: 

TPB will do the same.

Favorite GOT Episode was Season 4 Episode 9.  I mean there was a giant riding a mammoth, how epic was that.  Best tv episode ever... thats a tough one.  I would have to go with the Breaking Bad finale, Felina.  It wraps up the entire show with closure on all the open plot points.

TPB will do the same

Archived