The Poster Below, Version Unknown +1

First of My Name

Well I ended up going for a lesser version of your suggestion with sweet potato mash, chicken breast, veg and gravy. So almost there.

You are of course correct in understanding how I meant tea! 

Top 5 - paprika chicken and rice; lasagne; Sunday's Dinner (see Leap's post above); prawn linguine; five bean chilli

tpb will do the same

Umm... I usually have takeout :stillsick: in an ideal world the top dishes for dinner would be: 

grilled salmon with rocket salad, chicken breast with steamed veg, stir fry pasta with prawns and veg, roast beef with rice, baked potato with butter and broccoli, bonus: French onion soup. 

Tpb will tell us what they like to have for afternoon tea when it means actual tea. 

Like... Never? I'm not the most adventurous person. But I'm just about to do something like that. I will procrastinate writing my thesis till April, then I'll write it in three weeks and it will turn out to be fantastic because it will pass. #greenseeing 

tpb will tell me the last time they did something they regretted. 

How Big How Blue by Florence and the Machine. Granted, it's one of only a few albums I know of from 2015, but I did think it was a very strong album anyway. Queen of Peace/Long and Lost was my favourite track by far though.

tpb will tell me their dream sandwich - bread type (or wrap, bun, pitta etc) , filling, spreads, condiments etc.

Archived