(Spoilers) Gregor Clegane

CryptofCthulhu

Why try and bring him back from the dead after he was exposed as a child murdering rapist and general psychopath in front of the people of King's Landing?

You would think with prince Tommen on the throne they wouldn't want someone like that going around in the name of the Lanister's butchering his way across Westeros.

6 hours ago, CryptofCthulhu said:

Why try and bring him back from the dead after he was exposed as a child murdering rapist and general psychopath in front of the people of King's Landing?

You would think with prince Tommen on the throne they wouldn't want someone like that going around in the name of the Lanister's butchering his way across Westeros.

If bob strong is really ungregor (and in the show at least he is) he was used because of his great size and strength. If bob strong is truly undead he is unstoppable. The largest, strongest and most powerful man in the world who can't be killed. Pretty awesome if you ask me 

10 hours ago, Dorian Martell said:

If bob strong is really ungregor (and in the show at least he is) he was used because of his great size and strength. If bob strong is truly undead he is unstoppable. The largest, strongest and most powerful man in the world who can't be killed. Pretty awesome if you ask me 

Sounds like they went into Marvel comics land. Bob Strong as a name is bad enough.

I like to believe that the volanquer in Cercei's future is really the battle of two brothers, Sandor Clegane and Gregor Clegane. If Brienne wasn't a "stupid wench," in Jamie's words, not mine (She's one of my favorites), she would of realized that the the Brother of Quiet Isle was speaking metaphorically of the Hound's death, like he did with his own death on the Trident. So if the Gravedigging Hound and Robert Strong theory is true, the High Septon will choose a man of Faith for his champion, and who not better than our beloved Sandor Clegane, who's only reason to live is to kill his brother.

Also, Volunqear means little brother.

Qyburn is a lapdog acting for Cersei. They in this picture is simply Cersei and Gregor is completely in tune with Cersei's way of doing things. Besides, his new existence appears to be one of complete obedience thus removing the possible problem of his violent nature and there's the thin veil of identity to somewhat minimise exposure, not that Cersei is likely to care much about either of those things. Kevan is clearly apprehensive about him, but he needs the trial won, which Gregor will without doubt.

Archived