Ok Ladies, Robert or Rhaegar?

DigUpHerBones

5 minutes ago, RoamingRonin said:

I feel like Cersei having to choose between Balon Greyjoy and Garlan Tyrell. Sigh.

I'd have to go with Robert. R+RR=J isn't happening no matter how hard we tried so there's really no point in dying that young.

What is r+rr=j?

Rhaegar+ robert = jon?

Why only Ladies who should be weighing in on this vital question? Guys might have preferences themselves, after all.

For me, if limited to those two, I'd probably join the Silent Sisters or whatever the old gods equivalent is. Perhaps I'd invent the old gods equivalent. Noisy Sisters: "R" Guys Need Not Apply.

8 hours ago, ShadowCat Rivers said:

Can I "disgrace" myself with Oberyn instead?

rofl. I'll take that.

Given Robert and Rhaegar...oy. I can't stand melancholy, but endless drunkenness and partying are annoying, too, so neither guy is ideal. Obviously I'd prefer my husband to be faithful, but neither guy is faithful.

Given a choice between a guy whose extramarital affairs are limited to whores, and a guy who falls for another woman and leaves, I'll take the whoremonger.

9 minutes ago, kimim said:

rofl. I'll take that.

Given Robert and Rhaegar...oy. I can't stand melancholy, but endless drunkenness and partying are annoying, too, so neither guy is ideal. Obviously I'd prefer my husband to be faithful, but neither guy is faithful.

Given a choice between a guy whose extramarital affairs are limited to whores, and a guy who falls for another woman and leaves, I'll take the whoremonger.

Agreed at least Robert was honest and upfront about what he was, Rhaghar lol what the hell did he do to be considered such a hero after igniting the war and leaving his father alone he got humiliated like the coward he was in his first real non-pampered fight.

12 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

Agreed at least Robert was honest and upfront about what he was, Rhaghar lol what the hell did he do to be considered such a hero after igniting the war and leaving his father alone he got humiliated like the coward he was in his first real non-pampered fight.

Agreed. btw I was not talking about real life but Westerosi marriage, no divorce possible, so if the guy runs, he remains married to me whether I like it or not. That means I'm trapped with him and his tragic harping about the love of his life, forever and ever and ever...until he falls for another love of his life. Straightforward whoring would be preferable.

10 hours ago, DigUpHerBones said:

It is 281, just after Tourney at Harrenhal, immediately after you were named Queen of Love and Beauty, you are in Lyanna Stark's corset...

The choice is yours.

Way to to be limiting and homophobic bro. Come on, even the books have men that are attracted to Prince Rhaegar. Way to enforce modern cultural norms while ignoring a large part of society  

6 minutes ago, purple-eyes said:

Cersei is wife of robert. 

Elia is wife of rhaegar. 

Considering their individual experiences, absolutely Robert. 

I mean, how come this even becomes a question? 

Cuz Rhaghar was purty and mysterious /S

7 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

Cuz Rhaghar was purty and mysterious /S

Until he abandons you and two young babies to elope with another woman who is 10 years younger than you and let his mad and rapist father take care of you. 

Then pretty face is nothing. 

Sure Robert is not a model husband, but he is way way better than Rhaegar. 

Robert

And it's a lot easier for you to make sure he doesn't treat you like Cersei, because you have one thing going for you,

his undeniable great love!

for Ned... so keep him close by

It would be ridiculous easy to convince Robert to give your brother some lands in the stormlands (only problem, he would give him maybe better lands than Stannis and Renly. But considered that Brandon is still alive and heir to Winterfell and going to marry Cat, Neddy-boy has to find something else.) or try to matchmake him with an heiress, and as I write this I have to think about the most awkward pairing Ned+ Brienne:P

2 minutes ago, grinny said:

Robert

And it's a lot easier for you to make sure he doesn't treat you like Cersei, because you have one thing going for you,

his undeniable great love!

for Ned...

• It would be ridiculous ready to convince Robert to give your brother some lands in the stormlands (only problem, he would give him maybe better lands than Stannis and Renly. But considered that Brandon is still alive and heir to Winterfell and going to marry Cat, Neddy-boy has to find something else.) or try to matchmake him with an heiress, and as I write this I have to think about the most awkward pairing Ned+ Brienne:P

Actually not that awkward. 

Both are very honorable. 

But I doubt Ned would live in the south. 

If nothing happens, Ned would likely marry Ashara or maybe barbrey and live in winterfell to serve brandon, like kevan. 

3 minutes ago, purple-eyes said:

Actually not that awkward. 

Both are very honorable. 

But I doubt Ned would live in the south. 

If nothing happens, Ned would likely marry Ashara or maybe barbrey and live in winterfell to serve brandon, like kevan. 

With awkward I was talking about the courting process and why not at that point, Harrenhall Ned lived most out his life in the south

2 minutes ago, grinny said:

With awkward I was talking about the courting process and why not at that point, Harrenhall Ned lived most out his life in the south

This is true. 

Maybe he would choose to serve Arryn since blackfish would not go there with lysa. 

But tarth was painted as Hawaii so I feel like it is indeed a good option for ned. 

Right now I want somebody to write this fanfiction:rofl:

Lyanna and Robert bonding over their matchmaking and Brienne and Ned being awkward about it because they totally know about the plans of those two and Brienne's father

18 minutes ago, purple-eyes said:

This is true. 

Maybe he would choose to serve Arryn since blackfish would not go there with lysa. 

But tarth was painted as Hawaii so I feel like it is indeed a good option for ned. 

1 hour ago, purple-eyes said:

Until he abandons you and two young babies to elope with another woman who is 10 years younger than you and let his mad and rapist father take care of you. 

Then pretty face is nothing. 

Sure Robert is not a model husband, but he is way way better than Rhaegar. 

Yeah Rhaegar is scum. 

Archived