Acrophilia #11: ... and the winner is ...

Julia H.

3 hours ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

Shadows feel no pain nor recognize any mirth.

I feel close to nothing. I recognize everything. My response to it is articulated based on a general pattern recognized by human persons. I estimate it improves the accessibility to a fragment of information that is possible to communicate in this way.

1 hour ago, a shadow said:

Might the whale teeth sharpen at the sight of him and the elephants grow claws, and might the birds never sing of him.

I'm honoured by your curse but it's not me (If I am correct in assuming that you presumed it was me - Ser appeared to confirm it wasn't him and you wouldn't curse the sniffer), though my confidence is now growing even after purchasing a clue hint that didn't seem to help much.

3 hours ago, a shadow said:

Ddon't listen to them, rocksniffer. I would curse you, damn you. :pirate: And you would curse me. And we would also drink a bathtub amount of whiskey (or at least I would do it).

yes i would curse you...ya basterd.... :smoking:

and the first round (tub full) is on me :cheers:

if i had a clue i would make a guess...but theme as usual escapes me...

dead last is my goal as usual and i see that i am on my way...

:commie:

One player asked for an extension and there is another player who hasn't sent their preliminary guesses yet.

Therefore the new deadline is:

10. p.m. Central European Time on Monday 15th February. 

51 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

I believe I have everything right but for clue#8, whose author I am ready to declare as evil.

Oh, come on... It's guessable. Especially if you have a hint (it is right there). Especially if you have a correct theme guess. ^_^

Archived