What will happen in Kings landing?

LordImp

Cersei snaps when she hears Myrcella is dead, Jaime frees Tyrells and goes away, Robert Strong kills at least one Tyrell, Olenna dies from naturla causes, Mace turns out to be a mastermind who showa off like a fool and starts to work on their destruction, we have CLEGANEBOWL, after that Cersei wants to get rid of those who pose threat, Kevan and Pycelle and Mace, but Mace survives. Tommen dies at the end of season. Last scene is when HS with thousands of angry men marches on Red Keep.

58 minutes ago, dariopatke said:

Cersei snaps when she hears Myrcella is dead, Jaime frees Tyrells and goes away, Robert Strong kills at least one Tyrell, Olenna dies from naturla causes, Mace turns out to be a mastermind who showa off like a fool and starts to work on their destruction, we have CLEGANEBOWL, after that Cersei wants to get rid of those who pose threat, Kevan and Pycelle and Mace, but Mace survives. Tommen dies at the end of season. Last scene is when HS with thousands of angry men marches on Red Keep.

I like this. How do you think Tommen dies?  Ive played with the idea that Loras kills him and becomes the new kingslayer

I like this. How do you think Tommen dies?  Ive played with the idea that Loras kills him and becomes the new kingslayer

Yes, it seems more than possible. In the books it is hinted that Loras has a bad temper and might become kingslayer if Marge is wed to Joff, so maybe Tommen lets Marge to die and Loras punishes him. What do you think will lead Loras to this act?

Jaime comes home with a dead Myrcella. Cersei has UnGregor kill Trystane without anyone's permission. Kevan is furious and plans to send her to Casterly Rock if she somehow survives her trial. UnGregor destroys whoever the Faith puts up and she is off the hook. First thing she does after is have Kevan and Pycelle killed, so no one can send her back to the Rock. 

Jaimes mad at Cersei for killing innocent Trystane and being a massive bitch so he springs Marg from jail before going to the Riverlands. With Cersei and Marg both back at court, it's time for all out war between Lannister and Tyrell. Cersei will probably have Mace or Olenna killed. 

Then it's anyone's guess. 

I too am convinced Tommen is going to die, Jamie will return and relations with Cersai will hit absolute rock bottom

Jamie will release Marg with the backing of a Lannister/Tyrell large amount of soldiers, although we know this will be peaceful and afterwards he will leave for the Riverlands

Given the above Spoiler I am guessing Tommen will be alive for a number of episodes at least and may be killed by the Sparrows or even one of the sand snakes.

2 hours ago, JonSnowed said:

I too am convinced Tommen is going to die, Jamie will return and relations with Cersai will hit absolute rock bottom

Hidden Content

Given the above Spoiler I am guessing Tommen will be alive for a number of episodes at least and may be killed by the Sparrows or even one of the sand snakes.

Sand snakes and Sparrows are one of the biggest possibilities in killing Tommen. But i think we should also consider Varys , Littlefinger , Tyrells and even Ungregor . 

Hidden Content

Sand snakes and Sparrows are one of the biggest possibilities in killing Tommen. But i think we should also consider Varys , Littlefinger , Tyrells and even Ungregor . 

Sand snakes??? Dorne is against harming children....... so far in the books...... for me its the tyrells that will kill him..... but i dont want tommen to die..... he is very young and innocent....

1 hour ago, starkwolves said:

Sand snakes??? Dorne is against harming children....... so far in the books...... for me its the tyrells that will kill him..... but i dont want tommen to die..... he is very young and innocent....

Did you even watch season 5? The sand snakes was planing too kill Myrcella.  

My opinion is based from the books.....might be that if it isnt sand snakes in the books.....they it will not be in the show......

I based my opinion in books.... and if they are not in book i guess it will not be them in the show.....

1 minute ago, starkwolves said:

I based my opinion in books.... and if they are not in book i guess it will not be them in the show.....

Sorry for misunderstanding.  I think Dorne is up to something big.  And the whole " we dont harm little children " is a lie.  They want revenge for Elia and Oberyn and i guess they are willing to spill some childrens blood. 

Anyway Im too thinking the Tyrells will kill him.  

Sorry for misunderstanding.  I think Dorne is up to something big.  And the whole " we dont harm little children " is a lie.  They want revenge for Elia and Oberyn and i guess they are willing to spill some childrens blood. 

Anyway Im too thinking the Tyrells will kill him.  

Yes there is the dornish master plan.....and it really is a big plan that started way before oberyn's coming to king's landing .....but i dont know if they will put in the show.....

12 hours ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

I for one out of many, after 5 season am sick and tired of Cersie having her clutches to power and her despicable House through her incest bastards. Kill them all.

LOL, sorry but this wont happen this season. GRRM's villains are like a fine wine, the longer they are saved the sweeter they are when cracked open.

13 minutes ago, KINGpanther said:

LOL, sorry but this wont happen this season. GRRM's villains are like a fine wine, the longer they are saved the sweeter they are when cracked open.

The Lannisters are rotting the show and books at this point. The Books though, I think a new King will sit the Iron throne in the next one. We will probably not get a new ass on the iron Throne till season 7 or so.

32 minutes ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

The Lannisters are rotting the show and books at this point. The Books though, I think a new King will sit the Iron throne in the next one. We will probably not get a new ass on the iron Throne till season 7 or so.

at Kings landing yes but I want to see Casterly Rock and my hope is Cersei retreats there at the end of S.6 leaving the Tyrells in charge when Dany arrives.

Archived