What will happen in Kings landing?

LordImp

In the books Dorne sends Lady Nym to sit on the council in KL, I'm assuming that Trystane will play a similar role to whatever is planned for her. It will probably be a mix of a number of roles in one.

Yes, but how do you see Cersei with all her madness letting Trystane sit there?

14 minutes ago, dariopatke said:

Yes, but how do you see Cersei with all her madness letting Trystane sit there?

It all depends if she has any power to do anything at all. I don't think Trystane will be an innocent who is easy to get rid of, hes probably a sort of Sandsnakey character / undercover agent or something.

In the books Cercei returns from the WoS being quite broken in some ways, at least appearing to be a little more timid and passive than she was previously. Could all be an act, but she still needs to recover from her ordeal.

To Everyone saying "Cersei doesn't have the power to do (evil scheme)", do you know how murders work lol? She's not gonna tell Kevan, "hey boo I'm gonna go slaughter some innocent teenager cause I'm mad!" She's just gonna do it lol. With UnGregor on her side, she can and will literally come into Trystane's chambers and fuck him up. Kevan's not like standing outside his room with a baseball bat. 

This one would be an assassination, not an execution. 

11 hours ago, Lord_Ravenstone said:

It comes to my attention that Varys will kill Kevan in the season finale and get same speech he gives to Kevan about Aegon except replace Aegon with Daenerys.

And that we'll also get the white raven proclaiming that Winter is here in that episode.

Although that does sound like quite a good way to tie things up, especially seeing as how this season is a mix of books, that does feel quite late.

9 hours ago, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

Although that does sound like quite a good way to tie things up, especially seeing as how this season is a mix of books, that does feel quite late.

I think it's quite late as well but we also have another season added as we're getting 8 seasons and the Wall seems to be up at least until the end of the season so it seems likely that breaking that the WW breaking through the Wall and Winter arriving will happen near-simultaneously. 

On 2/17/2016 at 6:35 AM, dsug said:

To Everyone saying "Cersei doesn't have the power to do (evil scheme)", do you know how murders work lol? She's not gonna tell Kevan, "hey boo I'm gonna go slaughter some innocent teenager cause I'm mad!" She's just gonna do it lol. With UnGregor on her side, she can and will literally come into Trystane's chambers and fuck him up. Kevan's not like standing outside his room with a baseball bat. 

This one would be an assassination, not an execution. 

Which is exactly what Ellaria did to Myrcella, going behind Doran's back.

2 hours ago, CaptainTheo said:

Which is exactly what Ellaria did to Myrcella, going behind Doran's back.

Exactly. Cersei is no better than Ellaria. Ellaria killed Mrycella to piss off the Lannisters, Cersei will kill Trystane to piss off the Martells. An eye for an eye. But I don't think Cersei will stop there. 

Bran had a flash forward when touching a heart tree just north of the wall in season 4.  The main point of the scene was to show him where to find the three eye'd raven.  In addition, he saw a dragon shadow fly over Kings Landing during summer.  He then saw throne room in Kings Landing with freshly fallen snow (like Dany in the house of the undying).  The next scene was a flyover of Kings Landing before settling in on the characters there.  It was similar to the dragon flyover as to say "you were looking at Kings Landing in the prior scene".

So, I believe those visions will come to pass in season 7 thus that makes me believe those in charge at Kings Landing will remain so in Season 6.  They will just continue to muck things up such that a dragon flyover will be enough for the Gates to swing open and let Dany walk right in.  For that to happen, forces will be working against Cerci in Season 6 to make her ripe for a fall.  Tywin walked right in at the downfall of Arys, so why not have the king slayer repeat his role with his sister to allow Dany to walk right in.....a bit of symmetry.

Archived