MLB, Spring has sprung.

Bonesy

Yeah, D-Backs usually do suck and Greinke has struggled out of the gate but it is a great matchup either way. Hopefully Goldschmidt hits a bomb when you're there.

I switched to Frontier and will have YES by wednesday so I can get back to watching some old man baseball. Fuck you Xfinity!

1 hour ago, ljkeane said:

It looks like the starting pitchers for the Giants game I'm going to will be Greinke and Bumgarner, which you guys said would be the one to look for, so that's pretty good. On the downside the Diamondbacks don't seem to have started the season too well.

The D-backs will be pretty solid methinks, despite the rough start. That should be a helluva pitcher's duel. Enjoy the park, ljkeane. 

3 hours ago, ljkeane said:

It looks like the starting pitchers for the Giants game I'm going to will be Greinke and Bumgarner, which you guys said would be the one to look for, so that's pretty good. On the downside the Diamondbacks don't seem to have started the season too well.

Posibly 2 of the best pitchers in the game right now. Behind Kershaw.

9 minutes ago, Bonesy said:

Posibly 2 of the best pitchers in the game right now. Behind Kershaw.

Don't forget about my adopted son Kenta Maeda! He's way better than that stupid shitkicker.

12 hours ago, Xray the Enforcer said:

Mets v. Phillies tonight. Time to start drinking in earnest!

Maybe the pitchers are starting to find their footing. Matz threw a gem on Sunday and Thor did his thing last night, (I really had to fight my urge to say that he was godlike :P ) plus that's 4 of the last 5 won, which is nice after the way the first week or so went.

6 minutes ago, MercifulChief said:

maeda looked great! 

trying to sync the espn feed with the radio announcement of the game was murder. it took me until the fourth inning to not have the audio a pitch ahead or behind the video.

Hypothetically, if you and I wanted to officially adopt Kenta would we have to get married first? 

Archived