MLB, Spring has sprung.

Bonesy

13 minutes ago, wolverine said:

I think it is funny that Aaron Hicks has always had a good arm but now that he is a Yankee I keep seeing his throwing highlights and even montages of his throws.

Yup, but those throws are about the only thing they can show of the Yankees so far. 

Just now, Ramsay Blow said:

Yup, but those throws are about the only thing they can show of the Yankees so far. 

Same can be said of his career.  He is an all around really good outfielder, so there is a highlight reel of catches too.  If his hitting ever came around the way it was supposed to, watch out.

18 minutes ago, Tyrion Lannister said:

Even bigger story than Puig's throw: Justin Turner Chia Pet!  You can now grow your own ginger hobo!

Also, did you think I didn't know this? If all goes to plan MC should be receiving his shortly. That is if a certain someone did what I told her to do.

1 hour ago, wolverine said:

I think it is funny that Aaron Hicks has always had a good arm but now that he is a Yankee I keep seeing his throwing highlights and even montages of his throws.

That throw of his the other day was worthy of the highlight reel. 

The White Sox turn a 9-3-2-6-5-2 triple play.  

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/chicago-white-sox-triple-play-932625-mlb-texas-rangers-042216?cmpid=tsmfb:fscom:foxsports

2 hours ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

That throw of his the other day was worthy of the highlight reel. 

The White Sox turn a 9-3-2-6-5-2 triple play.  

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/chicago-white-sox-triple-play-932625-mlb-texas-rangers-042216?cmpid=tsmfb:fscom:foxsports

Sweet, plays like these are what makes the game so fascinating.

9-3-2-6-5-2 Is rightfielder-1b-catcher-shortstop-thirdbase-catcher....Quite the sequence there eh?

13 hours ago, Myshkin said:

Also, did you think I didn't know this? If all goes to plan MC should be receiving his shortly. That is if a certain someone did what I told her to do.

1 hour ago, MercifulChief said:

whoa. I am getting a justin turner Chia pet!

Only if she does what she's told. And when has she ever done that? 

Archived