How will Fat Walda die?

Daendrew

Remember, she's a Frey, from a family of plotters and schemers. When Lord Walder shuffles off this mortal coil there will be a bloodbath among the heirs as they jockey for advantage in the succession. Fat Walda doubtless has at least one plan in place to deal with Ramsay.

She won't die. She will be The One and she will take up smoking, become THE Westerosi inspiration for fashion and rule the trailer park-town of the Frey's like a queen until her last dying breath with Ramsay tied to her bed post just to keep an eye on him.

1 hour ago, purple-eyes said:

Why will she die? 

I feel val has a higher chance to die than her. 

And she is Frey but this does not mean she needs to die. What wrong did she do? 

Be nice to overweight characters. 

Oooh, them's fighting words!

Val is our hidden hero in this story. Mark my words. Or forget I said anything if it turns out not to be true... but it will. :cheers:

Just now, The Fattest Leech said:

Oooh, them's fighting words!

Val is our hidden hero in this story. Mark my words. Or forget I said anything if it turns out not to be true... but it will. :cheers:

I do not have problem with her, but she was completely cut off from show and Jon obviously will have romance/marriage with other woman in the end, so it looks like she would likely be gone.

6 minutes ago, purple-eyes said:

I do not have problem with her, but she was completely cut off from show and Jon obviously will have romance/marriage with other woman in the end, so it looks like she would likely be gone.

Well, the show cut many things that will have an impact in the end.
However, Val will be important to Jon in the immediate future and long run, more other females. I was being a little sarcastic because she is personal fav of mine... way more so than most of the other main characters.

And the one to outlive them all will be Fat Walda.

8 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

However, Val will be important to Jon in the immediate future and long run, more other females. I was being a little sarcastic because she is personal fav of mine... way more so than most of the other main characters.

I think she is important and at some point likely will have sex with him, etc.

But since she is not going to be his end game, so I guess GRRM will make her die. It would be not very meaningful for her to stay around, which will weaken the story between Jon and his final partner.

Just Like Ygritte. She must die, otherwise Jon will not have much chance to move to next.

15 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

I agree with everything, except Fat Walda will die choking on mutton.

3 hours ago, Widowmaker 811 said:

I don't have anything against Fat Walda.  She's just a young lady who found happiness in finally finding a husband.  Could be she decides to play the game of thrones and turn the table on Ramsay.  Roose will protect Walda.  She's too valuable to the Frey-Bolton alliance.  But, should something happen to Roose, Ramsay is just dumb enough to kill Walda and piss the Freys.  That would surely break the alliance.  But there is a chance the reader is underestimating Fat Walda. 

On this topic, I root for Fat Walda and Sweet Robin to outwit their keepers.  Fat Walda ends up killing Ramsay, and her baby with Roose ends up Warden of the North.  I'm cool with that.  Sweet Robin makes a big game-changing move has Petyr and Sansa executed for murder.  Attempted murder in Sansa's case.

Roose will protect Walda for how long after all his Freys are dead?  This is cute, but we are talking about Roose Bolton.  I doubt he cares for her beyond his ability to incite jealousy in his bastard and her ability to produce an heir.   If that heir doesn't have Roose's eyes then what?

Why will she die?

I feel val has a higher chance to die than her.

And she is Frey but this does not mean she needs to die. What wrong did she do?

Be nice to overweight characters.

She'll probably be eaten, as Winter sets in.

I think Roose chose pretty well with her. I also think she may turn out to be smarter than the average Frey (which may have had as much to do with him choosing her as her dowry).

After all, the Late Lord Frey has said some pretty unkind words about her, but thinks all women stupid and incompetent. Proud as he is of his prolific nature and his control over them all, wouldn't it be sweet if one of his descendants he looks down on most was the end of him?

I don't like all the bashing of her because she is fat. Let's focus on her being a weasley Frey. Granted of one the nicer ones :)

One of my favorite lines was when Jon asked Sam if he saw the Wall and Sam replied "I'm fat. Not blind!"

Regarding George being kind to fat people, he cut off one of Wyman's chins. Tyrion is his favorite and he made him a deformed dwarf only to then cut off his nose and make him prick his fingers and toes every morning to see if he will develope a contagious geological neurological condition.

George being kind means a quick death.

On 04/02/2016 at 10:03 AM, Lord Ravenstark said:

It seems GRRM is uncannily compassionate to his overweight and obese characters. For all I know, she will end as Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

Tell that to Yezzan.

I doubt that Illyrio and Varys will have a happy ending either, same applies to Manderly.

Archived