Coldhands

So...Coldhands must actually be sportin' some huge ones!  This line of thinking kind of gives a whole new meaning to: "Once the heart has ceased to beat, a man's blood runs down into his extremities, where it thickens and congeals."  His voice rattled in his throat, as thin and gaunt as he was.  "His hands and feet swell up and turn as black as pudding.  The rest of him becomes as white as milk." 

I'm actually surprised Coldhands hasn't asked to borrow Bran and Hodor's basket!!!:P

If he got paroled back to the south, would he still have viable swimmers once they thawed out? I mean, they freeze in test tubes for artificial insemination now, his containment unit has just been a bit more organic. 

And before anyone says his vows prevent it, I am hereby declaring that if you wind up condemned to wander a frozen wasteland for several years when that shit was NOT in your contract, then being released from the chastity vow is absolutely part of your hazard and overtime pay. 

2 hours ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

The penis, however, mostly gets a blood flow during an erection. The veins harden to prevent the blood from leaving the penis. But as it's unlikely that Coldhands died with an erection, then I'd say his testicles have a greater possibility of becoming black with congealed blood than his penis. 

It is not uncommon at all for a person to get an erection after they die.  Haven't you seen Clerks?

35 minutes ago, A Song of Ass and Fire said:

It is not uncommon at all for a person to get an erection after they die.  Haven't you seen Clerks?

I often try to forget about Kevin Smith's entire existence.

(Jk, I love Clerks)

Archived