Last scenes of s6

dariopatke

How do you think s6 will end?

I go with: Arya stabs Walder in throat while he eats and sais The Starks send their regargs. Daenerys starts to sail to Westeros, Cersei gives order to burn entire city when entire population storms Red Keep and Loras approaches from behind (valonqar cliffhanger) and then we see Sam in Citadel, he found a book and reads a minblowing fact about WW, while he reads scene goes to the Wall and in final scene WW arrive at Wall, Nights King screams or does something and we see that ice on Wall starts to crack.

I believe that Daenerys , who has been dissociated from all she believed gave her power, definitely finds it necessary to sail, Somewhere. Where we shall see. But not before she reunites with Dra'gon. He is necessary to her existence as royalty. Her fathers legacy, although important, is fading and definitely not enough to earn her the iron throne. But what will become of the other two fire breathing fuckers? Surely, it would make sense that they would be forever grateful & loyal to he would free them. And somebody, dammit should avenge the slaying of both the second sons & grey worm. I was pissed about his slaughter. Though valiantly as fought, I fell in love all over again.

Definitely see the White Walker being at the wall and maybe not see Dany land in Westeros but fly her way on the back of Drogon for all we know. Might as well include the shocking death of Tommen. Seems every season has a dead King. Balon will be axed early on so IDK if that would be the King that'll die this season but cool. Tommen lives another season! 

-I'm expecting Cersei to die near the end of this season, or next season. I don't see her surviving much longer. Hopefully we get to see her trial by combat this season.

-I think Jon will take control of Winterfell. Maybe even declare himself King In The North? Finish where Robb started.

-Dany will probably have the Khalasar join her, then maybe look towards Westeros? She'll either sail (or fly, i suppose) at the end of this season, or early/mid-next season.

I could see last scene being Jon sitting in Winterfell, and the Northern lords pledging loyalty to him. But I really want to see the fall of the Wall. 

On a side note, even though Jon has Targ blood (assuming R+L=J is undisputed fact), do you see him bending the knee to the dragon once she gets to Westeros?

2 hours ago, PyroclasticFlow said:

I could see last scene being Jon sitting in Winterfell, and the Northern lords pledging loyalty to him. But I really want to see the fall of the Wall. 

On a side note, even though Jon has Targ blood (assuming R+L=J is undisputed fact), do you see him bending the knee to the dragon once she gets to Westeros?

Jon wont be the lovable bastard we know, if he takes Winterfell and KitN he will not be someone to be trifled with. I think the better questions are will Dany bend to Jon and where will the Nights King meet his demise.

Archived