NFL Post-Superbowl L : Wheeling Off Into the Sunset

Jace, Extat

Just now, Pony Queen Jace said:

Who the hell was she? It was like she didn't even know what sport was being played or why.

They call that "dumb blonde rich wife syndrome". I'm assuming she's Pat Bowlens wife. Man she's haggard looking.

11 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:
13 minutes ago, Joe Pesci said:
Annabelle got some botox face! Looks like Joan rivers...

Who the hell was she? It was like she didn't even know what sport was being played or why.

She is the reason that the Broncos are relevant.. Her dad owned the team, and now she has primary control.

edited to say that I am wrong, that is Pat Bowlan's wife... Beth has control of the team

Congratulations to the Denver Broncos!

It is a great way for Peyton to go out.  Only QB with 200 wins and hell of a 200.

Von Miller was outstanding and full deserving of MVP.  

Congrats to Gary Kubiak for winning the SB with the Broncos, finally.

Congratulation to John Elway for putting together the team, and I just love John Elway.  He went out as SB MVP.

Did forgot about Demarcus Ware,  Congratulation for not being a Cowboy... and the SB.

Just now, Maithanet said:

Peyton Manning gives Budweiser TWO DIFFERENT shoutouts in the postgame?!  Does he really need money that badly?

Obviously angling for that retirement sponsorship money.  Gotta pay the bills when the football money dries up.

7 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

Peyton Manning gives Budweiser TWO DIFFERENT shoutouts in the postgame?!  Does he really need money that badly?

I'm hoping this will signal the return of the Bud Bowl for next years Super Bowl!

Interesting note: Peyton may have announced his retirement by schilling for a beer company after the Super Bowl.  Active players are not allowed to rep beer companies (per Damien Woody)

2 minutes ago, Joe Pesci said:

So Newton just walked out of the post game press conference, looking like a bad loser. I get being down after his performance tonight, but the media is gonna have a field day with this.

Too bad they don't make a bandaids for hurt feelings...

18 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Interesting note: Peyton may have announced his retirement by schilling for a beer company after the Super Bowl.  Active players are not allowed to rep beer companies (per Damien Woody)

The second time he said he didn't name the brand, so I'm guessing he got a talkin' to by some stuffed suit that works for the NFL.

And Cam needs to take lessons from Peyton.  I'm sure Peyton is just as big a doosh as Cam is in real life, but Peyton managed to keep up the good-guy, regular ole Joe act even in defeat.  Cam turns into petulant child immediately, undoing a lot of that branding he spent all year working on.

As a Browns fan who currently lives in Charlotte, I'm shocked the Panthers lost that game.  They just seemed like the far better team all throughout the playoffs.  Tonight it really felt like a case of one team has been there before, and it wasn't Carolina.

All that aside, hard to hate Peyton Manning.  He's an all-time great, and unlike Brady he won't be stained by all the cheating allegations.  I'm glad that Peyton's team was the one to make the Super Bowl from the AFC.

2 minutes ago, Joe Pesci said:

So Newton just walked out of the post game press conference, looking like a bad loser. I get being down after his performance tonight, but the media is gonna have a field day with this.

Personally, I think he gets a super bad rap because he's black.  Quarterbacks celebrate touchdowns all the time, but only Newton gets singled out.  I'm a Browns fan first, but I really don't see why people hate Newton so much.  He celebrates when he scores like anyone else, and I can't say I would really blame someone for being pissed at losing a game like the Super Bowl.  I've never been in that type of situation before, but I have been in competitive situations before where my team lost and I was fucking pissed.  It happens.  These guys are competitors.  I wouldn't expect any less.

Archived