It's quiet around here... too quiet.

Ser Scot A Ellison

What is about to happen:

Donald Trump announces he's bought Washington DC and will be declared "Trumperor" of the US?

Bernie Sanders warns he will lead a "people's Revolution" if he loses the Democratic nomination and has the ghost of Che Guveara as his spirtual adviser?

Sec. Clinton warns Washington that she knows where all the bodies are buried and will write a tell all memoir if she loses the democratic nomination?

Sen. Cruz revealed to be an advanced anamotronic doll controled by Steven Colbert for humorous effect?

An Ice cream thunderstorm shows Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs to be the work of a human with actual precognition?  Brian Herbert and KJA sue for breach of copyright.

What dramatic event is about to unfold?

12 minutes ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Because we've had all the conversations there are to have?  Having children, though, I'm sure the answer is that someone is using crayon to draw a rocketship on a wall somewhere.

It's not "a rocketship", it's the Millennium Falcon.  And it's my wall, damn it!

3 minutes ago, The Mance said:

It's not "a rocketship", it's the Millennium Falcon.  And it's my wall, damn it!

That's nice, dear.  I see the shape now is decidedly millennium falcony.  As long as you'll get the magic eraser and clean it, I'm fine with it.  Don't mess with your sister's wall though.

3 hours ago, Fez said:

That's because they mostly come out at night. Mostly.

:thumbsup:  Ah, one of my favorites. 

As for the Board being "quiet," I sensed that too, actually.  The Masculinity thread is unquiet, though.  :leaving: 

I don't mind quiet.

My neighbors just set off some fireworks so loud I thought someone was getting shot outside my apartment building. Compared to that quiet is nice. 

Also if your that bored you can come over to Scott Adams blog and help me argue with all the Trump supporters. That's what I've been doing the past couple days.

scot, this is why y'all need to keep me on retainer:  sanders would not properly summon the spectre of che guevara in an armed occupation of DC at this point because guevara argued very specifically in his guerrilla warfare text that the leftist should not take arms when an electoral system is in place--even when the leftist knows that the electoral system is fraudulent, it is a wrongful act to take up arms.  

my rates for leftwing advice are very reasonable.  this is a free sample.  

Archived