It's quiet around here... too quiet.

Ser Scot A Ellison

How about a thread about the latest psycho-deep insight business/self-help best seller on the NYT list and how much it's made you recognize the problems the idiots you work with have?

Ser Scott, isn't there someone at work who has it in for you that you need help with?  Or at church?

And my I-phone no longer allows me to make replies.  I have signed in and out, but it changes nothing.

There certainly seems to have been a drop off in activity since the board was down for a bit to retool. Issues with posting on phones, and really wonky quote replies might have led to some people not posting as much as well. 

18 hours ago, sologdin said:

nostalgic, then, for the days when 90% of GC was raidne's personal life?

Me personally?  No.

More to the point maybe the shower beer can only be discovered once?  But then again the impact of hilliness on the surface area of the Ottoman Empire is something that always has to be learnt anew?

16 hours ago, Tears of Lys said:

:lol:  Now, THAT'S some funny stuff right there.

Glad to be of service

7 hours ago, Xray the Enforcer said:

Seriously -- once I level up my mage for our MDF D&D murderfest, I will unleash the terrible power of SHOWERCATS on my enemies. MAY YOU WEEP IN FEAR AND A FLOOD OF HISTAMINES.

You roll a 1. Critical miss. The spell backfires. Your immune system is strengthened.

From what I've seen in movies, usually the reason it's too quiet is because there is a trap. 

Edit: You're all welcome. Now we can discuss fortune cookies and the prophecies they give us. 

Archived