Trailer?

Jack Bauer 24

I can see another retro trailer for Valentine's Day. More old footage, maybe a voiceover saying something to the effect of "they're dying to know, aren't they?"

We had a trailer with old footage months ago and dozen pictures from s6, I think they can shows us Jaime riding through KL, many tents in front of Riverrun, Jorah and Daario riding, Bran and creepy dude and maybe something with Cersei or even Euron on Silence they dont have to spoil Jon and Daenerys.

8 hours ago, Stark11 said:

After/Before Vinyl this weekend or Girls next weekend.

If not, are they doing another IMAX thing this year? If so, maybe it'll be then. I'm also yearning for new footage. And I want to see Euron more than anything. C'mon!

Having it with Girls instead of Vinyl would be weird since Vinyl is brand new, but Girls is in its 5th season and ending next year. It doesn't need the promotion.

No IMAX Experience this year.

This is very frustrating but I suspect they want to keep things under wraps for as long as possible, there will be a trailer though and I can't imagine it will be more than 1-2 weeks away now as the PR campaign will start very soon.

I'll be amazed if there is not something with Jon Snow in the trailer either!

I think the first trailer will probably drop this weekend or at most the next weekend. The first trailer will probably not show Jon snow up and walking and all footage of him will be before he is revived. They will probably focus more on Dany, tyrion and kingslanding for the first trailer.

Archived